New tavern brawl

Play Mode Discussion
I can understand why some people dislike it.

This was my turn 4 lol

https://imgur.com/a/NdeWMvT
It isn’t fair, it isn’t balanced, and it’s fine. It’s Tavern Brawl.
Do you honestly think they make balanced tavern brawls and check how certain card would synergize with others or how certain deck would handle another deck?

You are talking about a team that is unable to even properly test how cards from new sets would work with older sets and team that is unable to even fix their deck recipe after a nerf changes.

Just play it for a pack and do not play it further if you do not like it. Easy solution.
My first brawl yesterday was a turn 1 draw. Pally vs Pally, my turn one play was Emerald Reaver. It was hilarious.
Zuljin in this brawl: Hey look at all these 5+ drops in my hand. Oh Im dead already? mmmm K just like my last 10 games....
02/21/2019 09:02 AMPosted by Mand

It's boring, derivative and worth doing for a pack. It's Tavern brawl!
might just be me, but isn't brawl supposed to be The game mode for !@#$s and giggles? :)
...it gives you 2 free packs every week, one of those for simply playing 3 games regardless of the outcome, and with a little luck you may as well win one of those 3 games and get two packs right away

i don't know why would ANYONE hate on it

for me as a new player the brawl is nice way to complete quests (i only have one deck) and a source of 2 free packs every week, i like it a LOT ;)
I actually like it even if Paladin is op in it and Shaman is up. Others seem fine and interesting to play.
How can anyone not like a brawl where you get to play a dragon warrior deck with a crazy OP 4 mana dragon and with a card that lets you drop 5 or 6 mana yseras?
Just pick paladin, get your free win by turn 3, and move on.
02/22/2019 02:14 AMPosted by Rorschach
might just be me, but isn't brawl supposed to be The game mode for !@#$s and giggles? :)
...it gives you 2 free packs every week, one of those for simply playing 3 games regardless of the outcome, and with a little luck you may as well win one of those 3 games and get two packs right away

i don't know why would ANYONE hate on it

for me as a new player the brawl is nice way to complete quests (i only have one deck) and a source of 2 free packs every week, i like it a LOT ;)

It normally only gives you 1 pack, they have a special event going on for the play 3 games quest.
02/21/2019 09:02 AMPosted by Mand
Nah. Every match is one sided. It could be really fun, but it's not. Not fine.