Mystery Move

Play Mode Discussion
Ok so nerfs

I dont mind nerfs and i dont mind the nerfs that will come feb5.

But what i am really baffled about and do remember i play(ed) this deck aaaaaaaaaaa lot.

Big Wild Priest. I really realllllyyyy wonder what the deal is here?
I am no data gatherer. But i played wild this month in the rank 5 to leg bracket shifting back and forth from r2 to r4 even r5.. yeah i tilt easy...

And i see a lot of Bigpriests and let me tell you bigpriest is the only reall polarizing OP deck in wild.. and the fix is super easy Barnes to 5 and resurrect can only summon minions that died this turn..

And yet Blizzard leaves it alone? Its the most complained Wild deck on any forum on the net.. it makes people not wanting to play wild.. and now i write this i get a lightbulb moment and i hope thats not the grand scheme you guys are aiming at.

But how? How can it dodge nerfs?? You made its direct counters weaker.. Kingsbane rogue. Odd rogue. Even shammy.

Like i said.. i play(ed) it a lot.. because i like the darkside from times to timez..

But its time blizz. Nerf it to kingdom come..

Sincere

Delfunk :)
They don't care trust me. They all play Big Priest why it will never be touched.
idk I have been having good luck with big priests lately not being able to anything all game and they ragequit..

still hate the deck
- Resurrect makes no sense for 2 mana.

- Barnes is so OP there are 3 classes with decks around it: Priest(various versions), Hunter and Rogue(2 versions).

Barnes on turn 3-4 in BP is the most OP move in the history of the game (yes, a lot stronger than a turn 3/4 couple of 8/8 giants in paladin).

Let's say a BP summons a lich king.
A smart opponent would kill both Barnes and the LK, so that the next turn would mean a 50% lich king and a 50% Barnes.
For a 2 mana spell, that's a value of an expectation of 6 mana (the average of 8 mana and 4 mana).
01/31/2019 02:02 PMPosted by Delfunk
And i see a lot of Bigpriests and let me tell you bigpriest is the only reall polarizing OP deck in wild.. and the fix is super easy Barnes to 5 and resurrect can only summon minions that died this turn..
or stop this corpse duplicating, one minion dies, bring it back to life=fine but bringing back several times the same minion doesn't make any sense
Resurrection pool disruption should be encouraged, Saronite Taskmaster is not enough, Muck Hunter would have been a nice idea but it's clunky for too many classes
2mana Resurrect would be perfectly fine if disruption tech were to become viable

Being too late for this, Barnes is going to be hit hard one day or another, trust me. Even if I've tried the combo, why should I be biased in its favor?
For feedback on the recent changes, please post feedback in the main thread.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20771096934

Thank you.