Can we have a third format?

Play Mode Discussion
I'm know that this isn't a new theme but i'm think blizzard should really consider it because:

1. No one is happy with nerfs to classic set. People like that it is reliable to build decks.

2. Rotate out the entire classic set from standard is unviable. So a new format where classic isn't allowed is something to consider as a solution.

3. Hearthstone is a 5 years game now. It has players enough and is more than just profitable.
Yeah, a mode with a bi-monthly rotating set of 3-4 expacs plus basic would be enjoyable.

They could structure it like a permanent Brawliseum, so you only have one deck for it at a time (to prevent bloat and the need for more deck slots, which they seem firmly against for some reason).
There should be a separate ladder for randomly chosen expansions/adventures that changes each month; people can choose to play it when they are tired of facing the same decks over and over again. Also, it would be nice if all 3 ladders have separate rewards. A shop is also needed to buy old cards. The implementation wouldn't be hard, just wondering why they won't do it?
I like the idea, but they would have to start selling old sets so new players can catch up.
classic mode? I know I know "I think I do but I don't"
02/09/2019 08:34 AMPosted by Tari
classic mode? I know I know "I think I do but I don't"

Yet they did release classic wow server.

But for now we really need a new way to continue and not a way to go to past.
02/08/2019 08:50 AMPosted by minami
Hearthstone is a 5 years game now. It has players enough and is more than just profitable.

That's what you see. What Activision-Blizzard sees is a five year old game that has already made most of it's profit. This game is getting no more modes. If I were you I'd be more worried about things getting dialed back, such as e-sports getting cancelled (which seems like it'll happen within the year).
02/08/2019 08:50 AMPosted by minami
I'm know that this isn't a new theme but i'm think blizzard should really consider it because:

1. No one is happy with nerfs to classic set. People like that it is reliable to build decks.

2. Rotate out the entire classic set from standard is unviable. So a new format where classic isn't allowed is something to consider as a solution.

3. Hearthstone is a 5 years game now. It has players enough and is more than just profitable.

Vigilance I guess. Been asked for a billion times but the blizzard sloggers will tell you we dont need one so they dont give us one. Sadly. So many people want to play something else besides constructed ranked or constructed casual (aka the stomping grounds aka just a second version of ranked).

We suppose to play in the Arena or Tavern Brawls if we are weary and tired of wash rinse repeat you cant beat my OP pattern formats.

On a third account at rank 36 I found
yep a Hunter
https://imgur.com/a/KoEDOsm animal companion Huffer (shock)
https://imgur.com/a/BnZjNOa and when it gets close the RNG is there for the save

SMork

Me #*^@&? Nope
Me Smart? Yep
Me Trade? Nope
Me go face? Yep

5 years of the same. Nothing changes just the cards used.
Maybe most people not understand but:

The promise of a eevergreen classic set is a mistake of the same level of MTG reserved list.

That is why it justifies a third mode.
Yes please this would be amazing. I've played so much of this game and this kind of game type would really keep things fresh for me.