Weird happenings?

Community Discussion
So i think i missed something. But today ive only played hunters and paladins. And every single time the moves are exactly the same. Hunter starts with the murloc that summons a 1/1 and every pali summons the one cost card that deals one damage to a target. Sorry cant remember the names. But i was wondering if there is some kind of bug or something cause the exact same move in the 20 games or so i played today without fail seems weird. Plus the names of the opponents are random letter and numbers so i wasnt sure if it was some bot or something messing with it. Anyone else having this experience?
You, my friend, are encountering bots. Are you playing casual? Are you near the lower ranks?

No worries though mate, just anticipate their moves, and beat them for your quest rewards. Or jump to ranked and play other decks...although they're mostly hunter and pally net decks. It's all so meta lately.
Yea im just playing casual lately. I have been able to beat a few of them. I mostly like to play gimmicky decks so they arent the greatest at ladder climbs. I just found it weird that they were able to draw the same cards over and over again. I thought with Hearthstone rng that would be impossible.
Even blizzard has their own bots for rigging the matchmaking.

If you deliberately lose every game (not by conceding), you'll eventually face bots with basic decks, those that misplay, or even those that just rope and do nothing at all.
...If you deliberately lose every game (not by conceding), you'll eventually face bots with basic decks, those that misplay, or even those that just rope and do nothing at all.

This is the case. I have definitely experienced this.