Time to nerf northshire cleric

Play Mode Discussion
Sure, nerf could be justified easily - 1 mana 1/3 with effect is horrible power spike compared to other 1 drops. I would even call every 1 mana 1/3 with a synergy deserving a nerf.

Do I think its needed? Nah, not actually. Sure, it can provide safe trade on early turn + card draw, target for PWS but I guess there are other cards that deserve the nerf more than this chick
Some cards are class cards for a reason. They are suppose to be stronger than Vanila 1 mana 1/3
02/21/2019 02:09 AMPosted by Nullspace
Some cards are class cards for a reason. They are suppose to be stronger than Vanila 1 mana 1/3

Like FWA was the best weapon in the game? Because Warrior was meant to be a weapon class.
Don’t get me wrong guys I don’t hate Northishire I’m simply applying Blizzards logic and reasoning they gave for these nerfs to the other clear offenders.

I have a question for everyone though

If they nerfed FWA, mana wyrm, wild growth and nourish all at the same time would that of been better for the game or worse?
If Northshire got nerfed at the same time as these cards would it even be an issue?
02/21/2019 03:32 AMPosted by xFoobs
02/21/2019 02:09 AMPosted by Nullspace

Like FWA was the best weapon in the game? Because Warrior was meant to be a weapon class.
Don’t get me wrong guys I don’t hate Northishire I’m simply applying Blizzards logic and reasoning they gave for these nerfs to the other clear offenders.

I have a question for everyone though

If they nerfed FWA, mana wyrm, wild growth and nourish all at the same time would that of been better for the game or worse?
If Northshire got nerfed at the same time as these cards would it even be an issue?

TBH, FWA, mana wyrm and nourish nerf is stupid. Only Wild growth make sense. But that is also cause of the crazy high mana card druid have in Year of Raven.