Hearthstone is definitely dying!

Play Mode Discussion
I saw the waiting queue in every single game since yesterday. How many player leaving the game to have such a delay in matchmaking? My guess is at least half of the player base.

Adding to the fact that Dean begged people to come back we have enough reason to worry about the future of HS.

So what is your "cashing out" strategy if you invested too much on the game? Selling the account on eBay?
Have you also had the pleasure of queuing into the same opponents multiple times? sometimes even 3 or 4 in a row?

Its been happening to me a lot lately. Sometimes its a fun thing when it comes to revenge. But yeah i see a lot of the same players.
Yes, this has happened to me, sometimes I try to pick a deck that can beat their deck if i lose to them the 1st time thinking they might be the same person next time.

I find standard to be boring and dumb. I am rank 20 std and don't feel like playing my best deck over and over in hopes to get to rank 15 right now.

Wild for me is more fun since I have been playing since beta and have multiple fun decks and don't run into the same deck each time. I am rank 15 in wild and can have more fun by picking a different deck each time.

02/21/2019 11:49 AMPosted by gorillamunch
Have you also had the pleasure of queuing into the same opponents multiple times? sometimes even 3 or 4 in a row?

Its been happening to me a lot lately. Sometimes its a fun thing when it comes to revenge. But yeah i see a lot of the same players.
I keep facing the same dude, IksarHS, he keeps sending me friend requests...
02/21/2019 11:49 AMPosted by gorillamunch

Yes sir! Same opponent more than once. The bots in standard casual are outrageous.
Sigh*, it seems that I'm not the only one, standard is really bad at the moment. I am having more fun (and faster queuing time) with Tavern Brawl lol.
The game is pure trash right now, that's why. Everyone plays win by turn 5 hunter, or paladin. There's no room for creativity other than trying to build a deck that counters these, and even then you can't beat the paladin hero power, or Deathstalker Rexxar.