The stage has been set for Priest to rule the world

Play Mode Discussion
The class would be absolutely broken after the latest round of nerf lol, and it's not like Priest needs any extra help: they have 2 tier-1 decks already.

What's with the sudden love for Priest?
A Song of Fiery War Axe & Ice Breaker #22
https://www.vicioussyndicate.com/a-song-of-fiery-war-axe-ice-breaker-22/

Anduin is Illumanti confirmed.
Last nerf, hunter predicted gonna have most representative in meta. because the nerf doesnt hit any rexar cards.

Its not that hard to predict this one result. Since anduin managed to dodge the nerf bat swing again.
01/31/2019 10:36 PMPosted by NOC
The class would be absolutely broken after the latest round of nerf lol, and it's not like Priest needs any extra help: they have 2 tier-1 decks already.

What's with the sudden love for Priest?

Yep after they nerfed Shudderwock into oblivion _ I had to decide between Houndmaster Shaw, Zul'jin, Rho'k or what to do so no more stompy stomp stomp.

I crafted Alexstraza, It was a start. Its a gimped Malygos deck but does okay. Still Amazed by when a Dk Valeera uses Academic Espionage twice to have over 40 cards in the chute and draw AMAZINGLY for the win.

https://imgur.com/a/8HOEqd9

Those theft cards (Hallucination, Blink Fox) steal just the most amazing cards for perfect synergy each time. ???

Stolen
Mind Control
Obsidian Statue
Spellstone - resurrect 4 minions (maxed out) bring back Obsidian Statue.
Holy Fire
Elixir of Hope random effect death rattle return to hand perfect for Sonya Shadowdancer.

Spectral Cutlass in hand early lasts for ever with all the stealing.

Sat and watched as card after card stolen as Blink foxes die and shadowdancer up. Play 5 cards a round gain 5 cards a round. The Dk Valeera time make more copies of copies.

Okay between the game plan (basic 5 or 6 cards need to play then th rest all discover, steal, RNG - keep wrapping with spectral.

The only reason I still would care to play is for when April comes and all the Dks go away. Which I have 5 of 9. Most couldn't use cause rest of my library too weak.
It is not just Priest. Any kind of OTK cowardice is broken and unsuitable for card game.
Finding balance in any card game is extremely challenging...which makes it amusing to see the jokes who call themselves "devs" attempt to fix anything. Most card changes take 6 months to a year to implement and majority of the time they don't even get it right.

Genn and Baku running rampant on Standard and Wild? Better nerf equality (lol). Don't expect much from these folks.