Hearthstone is a good game

Community Discussion
Lets be positive, its Friday. List positive things about the game that you enjoy?
The graphics have been so greatly improved, the game is 100x far more frightening now and the blood effects are just freakin' awesome.

Ohhh you're talking about "I'm soon going to be gone like HotS"-stone.... Uhh... There's nothing "good" about Hearthstone. Imbalanced, lazy "players" not willing to create their own decks, freakin' nothing but a money grab which should be illegal since being considered gambling in several states / countries.... The list could go on and on and on.
I used to enjoy the surprise of what hands people created next, now it's just a copy and paste deck from the last 10 games you played...
The Flavor Text.

What's the difference between a mage playing with Counterspell and a mage who isn't? The mage who isn't is getting Pyroblasted in the face.
Arthas is in the game.
02/01/2019 07:54 AMPosted by SSWAYS
Lets be positive, its Friday. List positive things about the game that you enjoy?

There are no positives any longer. It's just another Android/Apple/ PC app cash grab.
too much yapping not enough action, the game is just slow and irritating I get the queue wait but seriously npcs stop flapping your mouth, shut it and lets play.
Is it just me, or did it seem like the legendary drop rate decreased from Boomsday to Rastakhan?
So much salt