Zoo Warlock, does it help building creative deck or staying original?

Play Mode Discussion
What else can I add provided I don’t have prince keleseth?
I feel that in order to win more I got the pressure to change the deck from previous advice I received on forums...

### Custom Warlozoofrinedck
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 2x (1) Kobold Librarian
# 2x (1) Lightwarden
# 1x (1) Soul Infusion
# 1x (1) Soulfire
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 2x (1) Voodoo Doctor
# 1x (2) Vulgar Homunculus
# 2x (3) Doubling Imp
# 2x (3) Fungal Enchanter
# 2x (3) Happy Ghoul
# 1x (3) Tar Creeper
# 1x (4) Lifedrinker
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (5) Fungalmancer
#
AAECAfqUAwbyBc4HysMC8dAC7/EC0/gCDDCEAfcEwgj3DJvLAvfNAp/OAvLQAtHhAofoAvT3AgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Depending on what you have issues beating, some options for 2 mana are:

Defile (only if you struggle against other decks that flood the board)
Demonic Project (against OTK/combo decks)
Spirit Bomb (I'd add a second Soulfire before adding this)
Crazed Alchemist
Dire Wolf Alpha
Knife Juggler
Ravasaur Runt
Vicious Scalehide

Of the cards in your deck, I'd say the weakest for the zoo gameplan are Voidwalker, Vulgar Homunculus, Tar Creeper and Despicable Dreadlord.
I would go to your card tab, the search function and type in "extra" and see if you have extra gold copies you don't need/want sitting there that you can disenchant. Perhaps you can craft Kels and get him in there. He is a great addition.
02/14/2019 04:40 AMPosted by WingedKagout
Depending on what you have issues beating, some options for 2 mana are:

Defile (only if you struggle against other decks that flood the board)
Demonic Project (against OTK/combo decks)
Spirit Bomb (I'd add a second Soulfire before adding this)
Crazed Alchemist
Dire Wolf Alpha
Knife Juggler
Ravasaur Runt
Vicious Scalehide

Of the cards in your deck, I'd say the weakest for the zoo gameplan are Voidwalker, Vulgar Homunculus, Tar Creeper and Despicable Dreadlord.

I agree with most of this. Tar Creeper and Despicable Dreadlord don't match the zoo gameplan but I like Voidwalker, Vulgar Homunculus in zoo. Knife Juggler or anything cheap that buffs your minions are good replacements. Crazed Alchemist is an interesting tech choice but zoo tends to have little room for tech cards.
Zoo looks good in stats for some reason, but in reality you just seem to go straight up 1-10 with it against stuff that is listed as very favored against you.
I agree with some of the guys here to take out slow stuff and instead have dire wolf alpha and knife juggler.

I am also greatly saddened by seeing only one copy of soulfire.
My favorite version of zoo has always been sacZoo but it's a tad slow also. In-fact now that I think of it sac became its own thing since I last played semi-seriously and you might want to give it a try for fun.

It involves eggs, bounce, stat swap, and having lots of fun manipulating moat lurker to duplicate or outright remove their minions. They can't get anything back if you bounce him!
Despicable Dreadlord is required vs odd pally

-1 soul infusion (doesnt work with saro anymore)
-2 saro (its not that great anymore since changes)

+1 vulgar homunc ( without kelly its one of ur best cards on curve)
+1 spell breaker because priest wall meta
+1 soul fire extra reach
02/15/2019 06:11 PMPosted by Urza

+1 soul fire extra reach

What to do with doubling imp? I thought it was for soul infusion? What to replace them? Or keep them
I’ve been adviced it better to fully learn the deck you are playing and then you can tell what needs changing. As I haven’t fully described my problem. I am still learning how to play.
Zoo needs Prince for it to be at it's best, as said before dust your extra's or cards for classes you don't and/or won't be playing and craft him ASAP if you wish to play a Zoo deck.

It really does make the hand that much better if you choose to craft him, you'll mulligan heavily for it every game and the games you get to play it on turn 2 are games heavily in your favor unless unfavorable matchup to begin with etc.

Zoo isn't the monster hand it's been in the past, OTK decks and Odd Paly have since taken over the game with a mix of Control decks as well.

Good luck o/ (I personally wouldn't craft him either but that's because I don't play Zoo so tomato tomatoe potato potatoe)
Wouldnt craft keleseth, this shortly before rotation
02/15/2019 09:48 PMPosted by apalon
02/15/2019 06:11 PMPosted by Urza

+1 soul fire extra reach

What to do with doubling imp? I thought it was for soul infusion? What to replace them? Or keep them

If you wanna make a cool deck in wild with doubling imp, echo ooze, hirek, doppleganster, soul inf, I have deck for you but for standard I dont think its good enough anymore and truthfully without keleseth zoo is trash.