Friend quest bug

Bug Report
Hi!

We traded friendquests, but only got 80g instead of 160g. Now both quest are gone. Can you fix this, and reward us the 80g thats missing? I have heard about this this before, so how do we fix this?

Thanks in advance.
One of you likely had it overwritten by the event quest that came out in the past few hours. If you have 3 quests, one will be replaced by the event quest.

The pinned post said it will overwrite the one with the lowest reward, but I'm hearing reports that it instead chooses the one with the least progress towards completion (as it has in the past). If that's the case, "Challenge a Friend" will presumably be a prime candidate, as it has no middle ground between 0% done and 100% done.

It is not likely that you can do anything at this point. Maybe Support will be willing to help if the selection method is considered bugged, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Incidentally, don't include BattleTags in public bug reports.
Both quest was shown before battle, so I find it strange. Also heard others have this issue. There was also no added quest at the time.. this happened yesterday evening so i doesnt have anything to do with todays quest.

Edited usernames, thanks.
Both quest was shown before battle, so I find it strange. Also heard others have this issue. There was also no added quest at the time.. this happened yesterday evening.

Have you done other Friend quest besides the ones that you Traded? You can only get 80 Gold rewords for 5 such quests per 24 Hour period.

If that is not the case, then as Jetz suggests, open a support ticket and try your luck.
How many times have you or your friend done the Challenge a Friend quest in the previous 24 hours? There is a limit to how many you can do the quest, then after that you simply do not get the gold.
We only did those two in 24h