Who’s Meta with a 15 Card Deck?

Play Mode Discussion
Let’s say that somewhere in development, Blizzard had decided that 15 cards would be the deck limit. Maybe it seemed good on paper, maybe a buzzed intern pressed a button, we don’t know, but now you can make 15 card decks.

Taking into account that you’d usually fatigue by turn 12, what new decks would be the most broken, and what current meta decks would flounder?

Does Standard Mechathun become insane, or does the increased reliability of getting the right cards make aggro stronger? Do Warlocks just leave the meta because of their hero power no longer being necessary, or does the increased chance of Keleseth openings make them unstoppable?

This is just for fun, so speculate all you want.
Off the top of my head, Dead Man's Warrior.
All combos would be easier to achieve. All board clears would show up more. All pure control decks would be useless. All midrange decks would be useless. All aggro decks would get near god draws. I speculate this would make the meta be hyper aggro with synergy like zoo with kele and double imp and soul infusion and then all combo decks like mechthun. Any other plan just fails because you fatigue so fast and I dont think dead man would even be good because otk would be half of meta or would it?
Mill. Even Aggro decks would become victims to mill decks. 15 Cards is very easy to draw them out, and start taking fatigue. So at least in Wild, Mill decks would run supreme. Add they would be much more consistent, since less cards = more likely to have a perfect opener.

EDIT:
https://hsreplay.net/replay/sFr5e8hWWE8b7FYGXMiHGE

This is what I would call one of the "bad" mill openers. Now imagine that I had my Shadowsteps and Brann ready by turn 4. That would be an insane opener. And turn 5 you would already be in fatigue. As the replay shows, Turn 5 and you are already with only 16 cards left, and 1 more oracle to be played. So in a 15 Card deck, you would already be in Fatigue.
AS stated Mill would definitely be a thing in 15 card wild. With coldlight, violet apprentice, brann, ect. Seems op
02/21/2019 11:52 PMPosted by Urza
All combos would be easier to achieve. All board clears would show up more. All pure control decks would be useless. All midrange decks would be useless. All aggro decks would get near god draws. I speculate this would make the meta be hyper aggro with synergy like zoo with kele and double imp and soul infusion and then all combo decks like mechthun. Any other plan just fails because you fatigue so fast and I dont think dead man would even be good because otk would be half of meta or would it?

With dirty rat, it could stop the combo decks.
Some dire frenzy, Master call hunter could also put immense pressure faster than dead man's hand could probably deal with. You can consistently draw whatever you dire frenzy super fast and that could be too much for any deck to handle

Interesting brawl idea