What Makes You Smile?

Play Mode Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Besides boobs, what makes you smile in Hearthstone? It can be a replay, a hilarious RNG moment, a goal you accomplished...what makes you genuinely smile in Hearthstone?

For me, it is not letting the tilt control me and seeing how much I've progressed as a player. It is winning when I think I've lost and accepting my losses instead of tilting about them.

Also, I am 90 wins away from my first golden portrait!
Definitely boobs.
Pulling of a good Azalina. It's a fun combo of timing and luck that can feel really rewarding. :P.

Sharing is caring. I know Lorewalker Cho would agree!
Roping my opponent from turn 1 until the end of the game win or lose. Getting that friend request after. And if I pull out a win vs a superior deck or when I was being RNG'd then at the last minute the RNG gives it to me.
Coincidentally, heals 'n feels.
I like it when you open a Classic Pack and get that obscure Epic or Legendary that you don't really need, but it still brings you 1 card closer to having every Classic Card.

I should add, that I haven't bought a Classic pack with Gold or $$$ since 2016. Wednesday's tavern brawl always brings so much hope and promise. I'm lacking 1-4 classic cards per class, and need only 7 neutral cards. I'm one Far Sight away from having every Classic Shaman card and one Lay on Hands away from having every Classic Paladin card!
Congrats on your progress toward your first Golden Hero, Gwyneth! I'm getting close to mine as well. What class is yours, and what type of deck? Mine is Shaman, with my Murloc Quest deck.

I like sharing emote greetings and compliments with my opponents. My favorite avatars are Thrall and Nemsy, because they seem the friendliest.

I like when I can use Hex or another transform effect to remove an enemy minion that was supposed to die (like one with a powerful Deathrattle, or a 1:1 copy made by Barnes in a Resurrect Priest deck). When it's transformed, it doesn't die, and so my opponent's combo is broken.
When Corrupted Bloods kill my opponent....

Usually I've had to grind away some serious decisions to get my Hakkar Priest wins right now, lol
Absurd cards like Arch Bishop, Yogg, Hireek Mecha Thun etc. Basically big silly effects. Significant part of where my joy comes from. Also being a jerk with Hakkar Priest or Copy Priest. That makes me smile too. XD
Forcing a Mechathun Druid to concede because he can’t empty his hand as I refuse to play any more minions.
A good loofah.

Oh, you mean in-game?

Whizbang the Wonderful.

:}
Geisting Druids has always felt fantastic. My opponent's eternal servitude/ spellstone resummoning minions that Old MacDonald would be proud of. Recently, when Bright Eyed Scout RNG gives me something juicy and not a doomsayer I feel my faith in the heart of the cards temporarily restored.
Mana Addict's battlecry: "I can taaaste the Mana!"
Bright Eyed Scout's battlecry: "Oh..OH!"

Playing nerfed cards right after their nerf, or nerfed classes, because unexpected cards and deck-strats is the entire point of playing.
I was playing control warlock versus odd warrior. Turn out my Rin was on the very bottom of the deck. When I finally drew and played it, my opponent emotes wow and good game.

I lost the match cause the Rin was on the bottom, if I'd I had drawn it even a few cards earlier I would have easily won. It made me smile that my opponent recognized that and empathized with the bad luck.
What makes me smile? When I win a hard fought match using a deck of my own idea and design. I'm a very casual player and don't look up stats or netdecks, so any win my brainchild decks get is a smile from me.

Any crazy interaction or combo I haven't seen yet will get a grin out of me, whether the cards fall my way or not. I'm easily entertained that way :p
Dammit Gwyneth... for sure there are things make me smile in the game.

I didn't notice the Jaina's nerf because I didn't mind about her boobs. Now I know it was changed, I am upset how the SWJ people or China is killing my beloved game. It's frustanting ... I hate SWJ people they're the cancer of the worldwide.
02/07/2019 07:52 PMPosted by Lykotic
When Corrupted Bloods kill my opponent....

Usually I've had to grind away some serious decisions to get my Hakkar Priest wins right now, lol

Nice! I've been running a warrior version with dead man's and explore ungoro :P
I like the new rank system it makes me smile now when I got to new rank and expect tier 1 level decks vs my top rank deck, but instead get a lucky Noob to face me with a tier 25 deck.

So I have Priest and he plays Priest. And his priest strategy is to just send some 8 attack 8 def giants after me and some dragon cards.

But I am playing a my own version of, you guessed it, Big Priest. Where once i get enough mana, all my cards are Legendary.

I did not even need to bring them back to life.
not hearthstone not for a long time

maybe friends ?
02/07/2019 07:50 PMPosted by Marigold
Congrats on your progress toward your first Golden Hero, Gwyneth! I'm getting close to mine as well. What class is yours, and what type of deck? Mine is Shaman, with my Murloc Quest deck.

I like sharing emote greetings and compliments with my opponents. My favorite avatars are Thrall and Nemsy, because they seem the friendliest.

I like when I can use Hex or another transform effect to remove an enemy minion that was supposed to die (like one with a powerful Deathrattle, or a 1:1 copy made by Barnes in a Resurrect Priest deck). When it's transformed, it doesn't die, and so my opponent's combo is broken.

Thank you. Hunter is my class. Do you have any ideas for your next golden portrait?