What Makes You Smile?

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
02/10/2019 12:57 PMPosted by Reaver
Besides boobs, what makes you smile in Hearthstone? It can be a replay, a hilarious RNG moment, a goal you accomplished...what makes you genuinely smile in Hearthstone?

For me, it is not letting the tilt control me and seeing how much I've progressed as a player. It is winning when I think I've lost and accepting my losses instead of tilting about them.

Also, I am 90 wins away from my first golden portrait!

A HAPPY Gwyneth.
When a friend is happy, I am happy too. Wink. :D

Reaver, you are too sweet! Thank you! <3
Quest Rogue completed his quest and his hand was too full for the reward. -sniggers-
Seeing Hunters conceding/taking lethal damage.

Doesn't matter which format it is, I can't stomach that class.
When I play Zuljin...and none of my damage/removal hits my side of the board.
https://hsreplay.net/replay/G9P4mUV6VNHKn5cpNwUZKF

Last turn he emotes "My sincerest gratitude" for healing his 12/12 to full life. What follows definitely made me smile.
Hearing "Well fought, I concede!" ;)~
https://hsreplay.net/replay/QAPicQtF9CcJpMJb38F6ab

Oh my lord. I made some mistakes this match and basically conceded it was defeat. what a come back.
Perks.
Slapping my opponent with a 17+ attack Leeroy in the face, thanks to my new Handbuff Paladin deck.
02/11/2019 02:45 PMPosted by Wardrum
Perks.

CoD Forum is that way.
Watching people start to get annoyed and start roping me when their lovingly copied tier1 deck struggles to complete not just with a quest deck that I made but one I only selected 6 cards for and the rest are autofilled. Zombiechow for the win?
When I make a silly wild deck (1 cost class card spamfests, odd combos like murlocs and bombs, or Bird hunter- has all the bird cards) for a quest, and it actually wins. Playing against a friend when we both use Whizbang, or just keep playing when someone has lethal, just to see where it goes. Building a stupid deck, and then having your friend play it, while they do the same for you. Getting my first golden portrait on my birthday, after less than a year of playing (I stage-managed that one, but still...)

I really love this game, probably because I have to adult so much.
The fact that my opponent has no idea that I am actually taking a dump while beating him.
When I see a good play that's not obvious. Today I bounced back the deal 1 damage lifesteal minion to hit my spell zerker so my 2 spells in hand able to bring down a big taunt.
02/07/2019 07:52 PMPosted by Lykotic
When Corrupted Bloods kill my opponent....

Usually I've had to grind away some serious decisions to get my Hakkar Priest wins right now, lol

This.

As the opponent is taking damage I get excited and laugh and say out loud "That's right! Take your card AIDS. MMMMMM so good"

It's the little moments like this that do it for me.
Has anyone here yet said this? I really smile and feel just a little bit better about humanity when I face a gold-portrait, tier 1 deck in causal, and by the end of the game the other person has clearly noticed I just don't have the cards and I'm not at the same level, so they let me play as far as possible... and then they concede! I'm always like, Aw, you didn't have to do that buddy! I keep forgetting to friend request these nice people, though.
Turning this game off
Seeing people step outside their comfort zone in the game, much like you did Gwyn :)
02/15/2019 09:42 PMPosted by Bowser
Seeing people step outside their comfort zone in the game, much like you did Gwyn :)

I lost the first one but barely. It was a lot of fun, though. Thank you for your support. :)
02/15/2019 09:59 PMPosted by Gwyneth
02/15/2019 09:42 PMPosted by Bowser

I lost the first one but barely. It was a lot of fun, though. Thank you for your support. :)

Fun is the most important thing in these, and im glad you had some despite your loss ;)