What Makes You Smile?

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
Playing talangi priest, thoughtstealing a zuljin which when cast cleared his spellstone dudes recast thought steal to get a 2nd zuljin, which i use 2 turns later to clear his second spellstone lot into a concession xD
02/16/2019 12:07 AMPosted by Blyder
Playing talangi priest, thoughtstealing a zuljin which when cast cleared his spellstone dudes recast thought steal to get a 2nd zuljin, which i use 2 turns later to clear his second spellstone lot into a concession xD

That would make me concede as well and which is why I usually auto concede to Priests, lol
I was playing a Hagatha shaman deck against a Rogue. I managed to Dirty Rat out BOTH of his Coldlight Oracles! I killed the first one and hexed the second one. GG!!! :-D

Later, I was playing the same Shaman deck against a quest Mage. I Dirty Ratted out his Antonidas and I hexed it, too! Ah-ha!!! :-D

a good Dirty Rat definitely puts a smile on my face! ;-)
02/16/2019 06:09 PMPosted by CeruleanSky
I was playing a Hagatha shaman deck against a Rogue. I managed to Dirty Rat out BOTH of his Coldlight Oracles! I killed the first one and hexed the second one. GG!!! :-D

Later, I was playing the same Shaman deck against a quest Mage. I Dirty Ratted out his Antonidas and I hexed it, too! Ah-ha!!! :-D

a good Dirty Rat definitely puts a smile on my face! ;-)

That would thrill me to pieces!! Stupid Tony.
Exchanging emotes with my opponent. Dont know why but it makes my games more memorable especially if they are polite and makes me smile
02/17/2019 01:09 PMPosted by Luci
Exchanging emotes with my opponent. Dont know why but it makes my games more memorable especially if they are polite and makes me smile

Agree, but then a cocky noob BM emotes is just as bad and the difference will be in the way if he wins will end. If he was polite i will allow him to finish me off and if he was rude then i will concede not giving him the satisfaction, but then again they are the ones that will fool around on lethal and waste other peoples time.
02/15/2019 09:07 PMPosted by QuakerPimp
Has anyone here yet said this? I really smile and feel just a little bit better about humanity when I face a gold-portrait, tier 1 deck in causal, and by the end of the game the other person has clearly noticed I just don't have the cards and I'm not at the same level, so they let me play as far as possible... and then they concede! I'm always like, Aw, you didn't have to do that buddy! I keep forgetting to friend request these nice people, though.

One guy is on my friends list after I intentionally made a deck with the worst possible cards, you know like things that can't attack and used the threaten emote a bit. He got me down to a position where he could do fatal damage and then conceded. Didn't just smile, I laughed hard at that :)
As a general rule of thumb, if I'm on ladder and my opponent plays Yogg, I concede out of respect. Yogg always brings a smile to my face.
playing loatheb or nerubian unraveler right before some OTK trash deck tries to go off and watching them sit there realizing there is nothing they can do.
''Your opponent left'' when I manage to stabilize a board against an all out aggro opponent.
What makes me smile: to aggro a gallery priest before he has the time to summon his velen/malygos
Brann + Gnomeferatu + Zola + Gnomeferatu combo

Every single time. Best thing in Hearthstone.
Wacky things honestly i don’t play take this game seriously a lot unless i wanna try to climb. So just crazy random funny things just makes me laugh and smile :]
Torturing hunters with my control lock and leaving them with a few health points while i skip lethal and let them have hope that they fluke out into some crazy beast to save their lives. It does not happen after i spawn my 3rd voidlord with skull of the manari, by turn 15 there is nothing they do can except punch through slowly. They hope and pray that Zuljin will save them, but i play my Zihi and they are out of cards.

Suck it you broken degenerate.
Paladin vs Paladin in this week's Tavern Brawl. I killed both of us on Turn 1, resulting in a draw. It was hillarious. XD
02/22/2019 02:45 PMPosted by gorillamunch
Torturing hunters with my control lock and leaving them with a few health points while i skip lethal and let them have hope that they fluke out into some crazy beast to save their lives. It does not happen after i spawn my 3rd voidlord with skull of the manari, by turn 15 there is nothing they do can except punch through slowly. They hope and pray that Zuljin will save them, but i play my Zihi and they are out of cards.

Suck it you broken degenerate.

That's pretty good. I've beaten several control locks before Zihi can even come into play. I'm glad you're having fun, though! :)
02/07/2019 07:17 PMPosted by Gwyneth
Besides boobs, what makes you smile in Hearthstone? It can be a replay, a hilarious RNG moment, a goal you accomplished...what makes you genuinely smile in Hearthstone?

The amount of controversy that erupted over the stealth-Jaina-boob-nerf.