Whizbang the 'Wonderful'

Play Mode Discussion
almost every single game I play is super tense, hardly ever running into anyone running basic cards, hardly running into anyone with basic decks.

I was just wondering if Whizbang might be responsible ? I friended a few people asked what decklists they were using and got "just playing whizbang"

so whats your guys thoughts ? could a lot of people be rolling random rolling meta decks ?
Have you looked over the recipe decks at all? Many of them ARE untuned versions of meta decks.
02/08/2019 06:57 PMPosted by Tari
almost every single game I play is super tense, hardly ever running into anyone running basic cards, hardly running into anyone with basic decks.

I was just wondering if Whizbang might be responsible ? I friended a few people asked what decklists they were using and got "just playing whizbang"

so whats your guys thoughts ? could a lot of people be rolling random rolling meta decks ?

That depends on where you are at. Are you a new player playing Casual? Or are you playing Ranked, and which Rank are you at? I hardly meet anyone playing Whizbang this far into an expansion.
Whizbang was an absolutely great addition to Hearthstone. I even made him my first crafted golden legendary, since it makes the entire deck gold.
02/08/2019 08:03 PMPosted by Slickriptide
Have you looked over the recipe decks at all? Many of them ARE untuned versions of meta decks.

adding him to a deck dosn't show the cards list, where can I find the recipies?

so you are saying people are netdecking on their own without him ? thanks just wondered.

02/08/2019 08:18 PMPosted by WiredAces
Whizbang was an absolutely great addition to Hearthstone. I even made him my first crafted golden legendary, since it makes the entire deck gold.

thanks yeah would be fun to have him in golden considering he gives you an all golden deck
02/08/2019 08:03 PMPosted by Slickriptide

adding him to a deck dosn't show the cards list, where can I find the recipies?

[/quote]Whizbang uses the two most recent default recipes for each class (the ones that are offered to you when you go to make a deck).
02/08/2019 06:57 PMPosted by Tari
hardly ever running into anyone running basic cards, hardly running into anyone with basic decks.

Why would many people be running basic cards with basic decks?
I have looked at some deck recipes and especially since I don't have all the cards, I make changes to the ones I don't have and I think I made better decks. For example, my Mage or Warlock in wild can easily beat a Whizbang mage or warlock.

I tried playing an even Paladin in standard and found the ability to have your hero power cost 1 is just not worth giving up odd cards so would be happy to play even Paladin Whizbang against my Paladin.