Warrior Win?

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Has anybody managed to have Warrior win against anything other than Warrior this time around? Was there any strat involved or just a 1/100 mulligan?
Just beat my mage. But I am having a really bad day. Also lost earlier with 2 ragnoros on the board. (or however you spell it....the big guy)
Lol... no. Warrior is complete garbage. Maybe he could beat warlock if anyone played warlock.
yahh I did win against a mage a. Funny enough against dude a dude with 2 ragnaros on board :) Problem with warrior is his cards are mostly 4 mana plus and by that time the warrior cannot turn the table around.
Warrior is the least Thought-out class in this Brawl.

I won one once but only because opponent got Cocky and thought I was an easy win.
02/15/2019 11:08 AMPosted by Kwil
Has anybody managed to have Warrior win against anything other than Warrior this time around? Was there any strat involved or just a 1/100 mulligan?

OMG give it another chance! Dragon Warrior is so much fun!!
02/21/2019 12:40 AMPosted by Dallua

OMG give it another chance! Dragon Warrior is so much fun!!

Yes, Warrior is much stronger this week. So far my favorite.
Warrior beat me using mage. I can control most of the game, but in the final turn he top decked something to destroy my shrine, and I needed it that turn to get the frostfires to win.
Was a close good game though
It would be possible if we could play something before turn 4

I mean, I can't understand why Bliz didn't put faerie dragons in this deck

early drop
start the cost reduction early so that you can curve a reduced 4 mana dragon on turn 3, then a 6 mana on 4, and then you overwhelm the opponent

Edit: I just realized this post is from last week's brawl lol
02/21/2019 05:24 AMPosted by LittleSmall

I assume you are saying Warrior cannot play before turn 4.

There is at-least one 2-cost charge with an upgrade of +1 attack if you are holding a dragon (I'll typically hold on to a dragon in my opening hand to ensure cards like this are powered). I also recall seeing a 1 cost, 4(?) attack rush with overkill.
02/21/2019 05:32 AMPosted by Llyrrum
02/21/2019 05:24 AMPosted by LittleSmall

There is at-least one 2-cost charge with an upgrade of +1 attack if you are holding a dragon (I'll typically hold on to a dragon in my opening hand to ensure cards like this are powered). I also recall seeing a 1 cost, 4(?) attack rush with overkill.

I know, but this is too few to guarantee an early drop in most matches

Edit: moments after I posted this, this game happened LOL

https://imgur.com/a/rgxFB55

I think this is decent for a turn 6
02/21/2019 06:02 AMPosted by LittleSmall
02/21/2019 05:32 AMPosted by Llyrrum

I know, but this is too few to guarantee an early drop in most matches

Edit: moments after I posted this, this game happened LOL

https://imgur.com/a/rgxFB55

I think this is decent for a turn 6

My first match with Warrior was similar, so I got hooked for awhile before moving on to try another.
Got my 2 Warrior win challenge today. took me 4 games soooo.... 2/2. not too bad