Priest rez is out of control

Play Mode Discussion
It's really bad when they pull a 1/1 ragnaros. You kill it and they use 2 rezzes on turn 5 with coin. So you are going into turn 6 up against 2 full size rags who just nuked your board or took 1/2 your HP. Ridiculous. And this isn't an outlier, this is the norm.
I hear ya buddy! It's sad everybody has to jump on the hot deck bandwagon. 95% of my games are vs priest or warlock. mostly priest
More sad balance adjustments are few and far between
skeleton crew at blizzard I suppose. unhappy Activision investors no doubt
Easy solution is to give us a decent graveyard disruption card as in a minion that turns a random graveyard minion into a 1/1 Murlocadin or something so when they resurrect this card is one of the choices. Or something like That.

Or just do nothing and allow moron priest decks to keep cheesing out UNearned wins.
02/24/2019 04:43 AMPosted by Mikey
Easy solution is to give us a decent graveyard disruption card as in a minion that turns a random graveyard minion into a 1/1 Murlocadin or something so when they resurrect this card is one of the choices. Or something like That.

Or just do nothing and allow moron priest decks to keep cheesing out UNearned wins.

I think more graveyard interactions besides rez would be good for the game as a whole.
02/20/2019 10:54 AMPosted by wardonis
When they summon a 1/1 version of a card and it gets killed then rezzed, it should be the 1/1 version not the 10/10 version

If only we had some sort of Hunter deck that could keep this kind of thing in check. Oh. Whoops.
just played again wall priest with my elemantal-dragon shaman. i have 2 hex in my deck. got one from back this frog legendary. found another hex from discovery. and guess what, priest ended up 56/56 again and killed me when i have 4 taunt=)
1. hex--> bear (round 4)
2.hex--> bear (round 5)
3. hex--> Mosh'ogg Enforcer (round9)
4. hex-->death king with buff (8/16)

tell me guys, how should play around this deck? what can i do more? i push for the board but we are talking about priest... a board with 4 taunts did not work.
Hilarious how every time priest gets a viable deck, basically everybody hates on it.
It's been like this since day one, but it's still hilarious when people get triggered on the most skill-demanding class in the game.
02/26/2019 12:12 AMPosted by yako
just played again wall priest with my elemantal-dragon shaman. i have 2 hex in my deck. got one from back this frog legendary. found another hex from discovery. and guess what, priest ended up 56/56 again and killed me when i have 4 taunt=)
1. hex--> bear (round 4)
2.hex--> bear (round 5)
3. hex--> Mosh'ogg Enforcer (round9)
4. hex-->death king with buff (8/16)

tell me guys, how should play around this deck? what can i do more? i push for the board but we are talking about priest... a board with 4 taunts did not work.

If you hex away most of his things what did he revived to push for lethal. 4 Taunt is useless cause of mass dispel. But just wondering what he did to finally get the lethal.
[quote="207697678954"]

If you hex away most of his things what did he revived to push for lethal. 4 Taunt is useless cause of mass dispel. But just wondering what he did to finally get the lethal.

the second Mosh'ogg Enforcer=)
02/26/2019 01:54 AMPosted by yako
[quote]

Icic, my deck (quest warrior) for me personally never lost to wall priest before. I think its abt 5/5? or a bit more. You can try that. The danger of my game come from the hero power, which is super effective against scream or their draw mechanism. Shield slam, execute work well as a stall against their big minion which don't early. usually after turn 8 (which by then quest is almost or done) the brawls are very good against oakheart or spellstone. Giving them some nice little raptors spoil their rez pool. The armour u gain stop them from finding lethal easily as quite a few divine spirit is needed. You are likely to find lethal before them.
The positive thing is that it allows mentally-challenged players to get wins without having to think. Not all bad news. Right?

Icic, my deck (quest warrior) for me personally never lost to wall priest before. I think its abt 5/5? or a bit more. You can try that. The danger of my game come from the hero power, which is super effective against scream or their draw mechanism. Shield slam, execute work well as a stall against their big minion which don't early. usually after turn 8 (which by then quest is almost or done) the brawls are very good against oakheart or spellstone. Giving them some nice little raptors spoil their rez pool. The armour u gain stop them from finding lethal easily as quite a few divine spirit is needed. You are likely to find lethal before them.

Becoming part of the problem is the solution it seems. Figures.
Rez even a more serious problem in wild
I had a priest rez 4 lich kings last night, i beat him, but it was challenging
the way i play that matchup with my even lock is super angry face damage.
if you can kill him by 8/9 your money, if not you're dead.