Jaina compensation

Play Mode Discussion
For those "hurt" by the recent Jaina "nerf", I'm sure if you send Blizzard $5 and your mailing address, they will send you a Waifu pillow case with the original Jaina artwork on it.

There is nothing more pathetic than a guy who whimpers and whines over digital cleavage.
02/07/2019 02:43 AMPosted by Warbrandx
There is nothing more pathetic than a guy who whimpers and whines over digital cleavage.
Except the guys or girls, who cried for a change for Jainas image after years the game is released.
02/07/2019 02:47 AMPosted by Yusuke
Except the guys or girls, who cried for a change for Jainas image after years the game is released.

Is there any evidence of the community crying for a change? Blizzard undoubtedly made the change as a means to attract more female players.
Frost jaina can sing:
"Let it goooo !! Let it gooooo !!!

Because frost jaina has no nerf on the boobies XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
02/07/2019 02:53 AMPosted by Warbrandx
02/07/2019 02:47 AMPosted by Yusuke

Is there any evidence of the community crying for a change? Blizzard undoubtedly made the change as a means to attract more female players.

That’s totally gonna work :D. That one mage shows less skin, I’M GONNA PLAY THIS GAME!
02/07/2019 03:07 AMPosted by Skehan
That’s totally gonna work :D. That one mage shows less skin, I’M GONNA PLAY THIS GAME!

Your avatar s boobs remain unerfed. Shame!!!!!
02/07/2019 03:14 AMPosted by TheChemist
Your avatar s boobs remain unerfed. Shame!!!!!

Hey , your tentacles are showing !! cover yourself up we need more old gods in this game !!
It's not about female players.
It's not about censorship.

It's all about making sure the game receives a low enough rating.

In certain countries having even a little bit of skin can result in an Adults Only rating, so Blizz is taking precautions or maybe they got warned of incoming rule changes or whatever.
All female heroes except Maeiv show face, we should cater to our gigantic puritan Christian, Orthodox Jew and Wahabbist Muslim playerbase.

Kappa.
02/07/2019 03:07 AMPosted by Skehan

It's not an isolated incident in Blizzard's history. The most immediate change that comes to mind were the ones taken in Overwatch to decrease the oversexualized poses of some of the female chars. Prior to that, they did something similar in WoW.

https://kotaku.com/blizzard-admits-to-over-sexualizing-women-trying-to-do-1656383872
Is there any evidence of the community crying for a change?
Nope. Which makes us question Blizzard's decision and their motives. They certainly didn't do this by accident.

Blizzard undoubtedly made the change as a means to attract more female players.
Pffft BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

No. Just no. Sorry, but you would have to be a frigging idiot to believe that even for a second.

02/07/2019 03:24 AMPosted by BosSlayer
And suddenly after over four years that's being threatened? Because of Jaina's cleavage? Doubtful.

In certain countries having even a little bit of skin can result in an Adults Only rating
Even if that was the case, why make that change affect everyone around the globe? I believe some cards in China have slightly different art from our western versions for cultural reasons.

so Blizz is taking precautions or maybe they got warned of incoming rule changes or whatever.
How nice it would've been if they actually told us that if that was the case instead of trying to do it quietly without being noticed.
It's not about female players.
It's not about censorship.

In certain countries having even a little bit of skin can result in an Adults Only rating, so Blizz is taking precautions or maybe they got warned of incoming rule changes or whatever.

FYI that country is the United States of America, where we love, love, love violence but we're so prudish when it comes to sensuality that catholic nuns seem like slutty pole dancers.

Well, countries like Saudi Arabia are a little touchy about female skin showing, but the "fixed" Jaina wouldn't pass their censors any more than the original.
02/07/2019 04:36 AMPosted by URjustSOL
Well, countries like Saudi Arabia are a little touchy about female skin showing, but the "fixed" Jaina wouldn't pass their censors any more than the original.
I know, right?! I mean, she's still showing her belly button! BELLY BUTTON, PEOPLE! BLASPHEMY!
Posted by BosSlayer

And suddenly after over four years that's being threatened? Because of Jaina's cleavage? Doubtful.

Laws and rules change with time.

Posted by BosSlayer
In certain countries having even a little bit of skin can result in an Adults Only rating

Even if that was the case, why make that change affect everyone around the globe? I believe some cards in China have slightly different art from our western versions for cultural reasons.

Versions that are as consistent as possible even down to art.

Posted by BosSlayer
so Blizz is taking precautions or maybe they got warned of incoming rule changes or whatever.

How nice it would've been if they actually told us that if that was the case instead of trying to do it quietly without being noticed.

They didn't announce the Naga Sea Witch change, nor the "tri-class cards are now discounted by Ethereal Peddler", a couple of pixels over a cleavage seems so down the list, they didn't even think about mentioning it.
Regarding the announces - Is it such a problem to type two sentences?

Regarding oversexualization - have you looked at some of the dudes? Talk about unrealistic.
Blizzard HQ:

John: "I have gathered the team here to discuss Jaina's breasts"

William: "uhm...sorry, what?"

John: "We want an environment where women, transgenders, lesbians and feminists feel comfortable."

William: "..that's a lot of people"

John: "Will you stop interrupting!?"

William: ".. sorry, I was just thinking...you didn't mention men...most of our players are men, and most like brea..."

John: "Stop right there William. You are sexualizing females, we will not accept that any longer!"

William: "...but that's what men do, that's how babies are ma.."

John: "Erika, please remove William from this meeting."

William: "...wtf....all I said is that I liked Jaina's voluptuous brea...get your hands off me!.."

John: "Now, does anyone have any good ideas what to do with Jaina. Erika, tell us, what comes to mind?"

Erika: "...burka!"
Changing a hero's cosmetic does not affect the game play. if you look at previous full dust refund, you will see they are only linked to actual gameplay such that some decks are no longer viable due to those change. So no refund this time. Hopefully this helps.
Real men like cleavage.

Anyone who disagrees is not a real man.

Simple.
02/07/2019 05:42 AMPosted by Caonima
Changing a hero's cosmetic does not affect the game play. if you look at previous full dust refund, you will see they are only linked to actual gameplay such that some decks are no longer viable due to those change. So no refund this time. Hopefully this helps.

Did you actually think he was serious? He’s just joking how ridiculous, pointless and cheap (they just put a white rectangle over them) the change is.

02/07/2019 05:50 AMPosted by Right
Real men like cleavage.

Anyone who disagrees is not a real man.

Simple.

He is right. If we speak about heteros. Nothing not manly about being gay.