Jaina compensation

Play Mode Discussion
02/07/2019 05:51 AMPosted by Skehan
02/07/2019 05:42 AMPosted by Caonima
Changing a hero's cosmetic does not affect the game play. if you look at previous full dust refund, you will see they are only linked to actual gameplay such that some decks are no longer viable due to those change. So no refund this time. Hopefully this helps.

Did you actually think he was serious? He’s just joking how ridiculous, pointless and cheap (they just put a white rectangle over them) the change is.

02/07/2019 05:50 AMPosted by Right
Real men like cleavage.

Anyone who disagrees is not a real man.

Simple.

He is right. If we speak about heteros. Nothing not manly about being gay.

Oh, exactly. And I never said not being a "real man" was bad. You may be a woman (which is not a real man). You can be a soft sensitive bi curious trans allocated non specific Starbucks customer, and that's fine, just not a real man.

Real men like cleavage.

Do not shame me for being a real man, I have rights too!
I love t^ts. Don’t assume I assumed. I also like d^ck. But only one. Mine.

I don’t even drink coffee. I have no need for that fakea^s hipster convention.

Real man is defined by actions not his friggin’ sexuality.
Lol, at those saying they "like cleavage". Jaina is a cartoon. Getting in an uproar over cartoon cleavage isn't the sign of a "real man", it's the sign of a Pathetic Incel.
02/07/2019 11:05 AMPosted by Warbrandx
Lol, at those saying they "like cleavage". Jaina is a cartoon. Getting in an uproar over cartoon cleavage isn't the sign of a "real man", it's the sign of a Pathetic Incel.

I do like it, but that bothers me the least. I am bothered, that they were bothered if you get me. This incessant urge to solve unexistent problems.
02/07/2019 05:55 AMPosted by Right
02/07/2019 05:51 AMPosted by Skehan

Did you actually think he was serious? He’s just joking how ridiculous, pointless and cheap (they just put a white rectangle over them) the change is.

He is right. If we speak about heteros. Nothing not manly about being gay.

Oh, exactly. And I never said not being a "real man" was bad. You may be a woman (which is not a real man). You can be a soft sensitive bi curious trans allocated non specific Starbucks customer, and that's fine, just not a real man.

Real men like cleavage.

Do real men play silly video games?
02/07/2019 11:11 AMPosted by RinseWizard

Real men like cleavage.

Yes, because my masculinity is not fragile, so I confidently do as I please. This silly children card game brings me joy and certain kind of satisfaction, so I keep playing it.
02/07/2019 11:13 AMPosted by Skehan
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yes, because my masculinity is not fragile, so I confidently do as I please. This silly children card game brings me joy and certain kind of satisfaction, so I keep playing it.

Rock on. I was responding to Right (who may be trolling).

So far his list of things real men do is:

Avoid Starbucks
Like Boobs

I was just curious about what else makes a man.

Is it the power in his hands?
Is it his quest for glory?

Or is it the way he fights every day?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Rock on. I was responding to Right (who may be trolling).

So far his list of things real men do is:

Avoid Starbucks
Like Boobs

I was just curious about what else makes a man.

Is it the power in his hands?
Is it his quest for glory?

Or is it the way he fights every day?

It’s obviously overexaggeration, but Ron Swanson as a model works.
Garrosh makes me feel inferior and I’d appreciate if he put on a nice cardigan. Perhaps a Christmas sweater with matching scarf.
Garrosh and Malfurion both need to cover up in the name of equality. Only then can people see how silly and stupid this whole move was.
02/07/2019 11:11 AMPosted by RinseWizard

Real men like cleavage.

At this point in time? Real (wo)men, young (wo)men, old (wo)men, poor (wo)men, and rich (wo)men all play video games. Sure there are a those who prefer other uses of their time, but video games are about as rare as the ability to read at this point.