all progress erased

Community Discussion
i havent played this game in around 6 months, recently downloaded the patch and it started me from the beginning. i REALLY dont feel like doing this whole unlocking classes thing because i already had all that fun and was trying to build a halfway decent deck. i had put a bit of time into this game and im pretty upset that ive lost all progress and cards from the time i put in. any help appreciated
You sure the game has erased your progress?

When I returned recently there was a set of “return of the challenger” (or some other name) quests where you had to defeat three class decks in PVE. Once you’ve earned the three free packs for beating them (if memory serves) everything went back to normal. Collection, decks and all.
02/13/2019 09:04 PMPosted by SneakyTurtle
i havent played this game in around 6 months, recently downloaded the patch and it started me from the beginning. i REALLY dont feel like doing this whole unlocking classes thing because i already had all that fun and was trying to build a halfway decent deck. i had put a bit of time into this game and im pretty upset that ive lost all progress and cards from the time i put in. any help appreciated

Blizzard stores your progress. What most likely happened is that you logged into the wrong account or wrong region.

If that doesn't help, then your other options are to: Use the DIY Account Recovery tool on the Blizz support page OR Contact Customer Support directly via ticket/live chat (I suggest chat for this issue).