We need a faster cadence in expansion releases

Play Mode Discussion
Hearthstone always has this major drag between expacs. It's boring right now, nothing exciting seems to be happening.

Deliver new expacs one month sooner than is being done now. You may be able to squeeze in an extra set into the year that way.

Its win win. You get more cash and we get more content and less dull meta stagnation
People whine about how Hearthstone is a "cash grab" every expansion already. I'd rather not hear the Price/Value Whiners reaction if Blizzard went to 4X expansions a year. They're bad enough already.
Or micro expansions
02/19/2019 10:38 AMPosted by TheRiddler
People whine about how Hearthstone is a "cash grab" every expansion already. I'd rather not hear the Price/Value Whiners reaction if Blizzard went to 4X expansions a year. They're bad enough already.

Well, I would hope and assume if they divided up their turn out that the cost would be correspondingly divided.
They should release fewer cards at the beginning of a new expansion, like 105 and hold back the other 30 cards (mostly neutral cards) to release them mid expac to spice the meta up and prevent the meta from getting stale too fast.
Increase gold reward , decrease pack cost and maybe i'll consider it a good idea.
02/19/2019 10:38 AMPosted by TheRiddler

That's a pretty lazy response. Who's saying they don't adjust price and value to a satisfactory level?

Bottom line is we need more content. Hearthstone is good for a month and a half after expansions launch, then it goes into hibernation for way too long. An extra expac per year and less downtime in between them would go far in better sustaining interest in the game.
Actually people are missing that hearthstone isn't only PvP.

So maybe blizzard could do a big adventure once a year and open new stage every month.

Something that isn't to costly for the player keep with if he wants.

Maybe even do some changes like take the cards upfront and have a portrait or some really impactfull cosmectic as reward.
Or adventures like Naxx.
It only feel this stale because two classes are pretty much dumpster tier (Druid and Shaman) and another three (Warrior, Mage and Rogue) feel one dimensional because they only really have one deck, with Warrior/Mage abusing Baku and Rogue playing mostly Miracle.
Paladin also got gutted as is stuck in Aggro or Midrange.

Priest and Hunter are the only ones with some diversity. Warlock also has diversity, but isn't as strong competitively as the other two.

You don't need more cards/expansions if proper balance existed.

The proof for this is that in the year of the Raven they got rid of Adventures and we have for the first time three full expansions, so this year had more cards than ever in Standard in the history of the game and look at its state.