Missing card / extra card

Bug Report
In a recent match, I managed to draw all my cards - However, one of the cards I was expecting did not get drawn. Instead a second copy of a card that is only in my deck once was drawn. The missing card is Cataclysm. The extra card was Corpsetaker. I only have one Corpsetaker in my ENTIRE collcetion.

Here is my deck list:
### Mechathun Warlock
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Glacial Shard
# 2x (1) Kobold Librarian
# 2x (1) Mortal Coil
# 2x (1) Wax Elemental
# 1x (2) Bloodbloom
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 2x (2) Cheaty Anklebiter
# 2x (2) Defile
# 1x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Galvanizer
# 2x (2) Novice Engineer
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 1x (4) Cataclysm
# 1x (4) Corpsetaker
# 2x (4) Lesser Amethyst Spellstone
# 1x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 1x (4) Shroom Brewer
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 1x (7) Lord Godfrey
# 1x (10) Mecha'thun
#
AAECAf0GCooB7QWQxwKbywLY5QKW6ALO6QKc+ALx+wKggAMKnALECPsMl8EC58sC8tACiNICx9MC1/4C14kDAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Here is a replay of the match in which it happened.
https://hsreplay.net/replay/FdCoYZGqEBYravLX93DhEf

I am running the Hertstone Decktracker, which verified that cataclysm was never drawn, and somehow I ended up with a second Corpsetaker. Nothing in the match occurred that would have created this issue. No spell or card effect was triggered to make this siutation occurr. The replay confirms this.
On Turn 6 you had a nine cards in your hand. Defile hit the Acolyte of Pain twice. You drew Bloodmage Thalnos and destroyed the 11th card, could this be Cataclysm?

The Priest played Psychic Scream on your Corpsetaker. This moved Corpsetaker back into your deck.
Your Cataclysm was discarded when your hand was full during turn 6. It was drawn by the Acolyte of Pain when it was hit by the Defile.

Turn 9 your opponent played Psychic Scream which placed the Corpsetaker back into your deck.

Edit:
Beaten to the explanation by Aelathera. :-)
02/20/2019 09:27 AMPosted by Hagbard1970
No spell or card effect was triggered to make this siutation occurr. The replay confirms this.

I'm curious how you arrived at this conclusion, since it's clearly wrong.
Your missing cards happened during your turn 6 when you played Defile.

At the start of you turn 6 you had:
9 cards in hand and 16 cards in deck.
Beginning of turn:
10 cards in hand and 15 cards in deck.
Play Defile
9 cards in hand and 15 cards in deck.
Defile first round, damage Acolyte of Pain, draw Bloodmage Thalnos:
10 cards in hand and 14 cards in deck.
Defile second round:
10 cards in hand and 13 cards in deck (overdrawn, card #1 burned)
Attack with Acolyte of Pain:
10 cards in hand and 12 cards in deck (overdrawn, card #2 burned)

According to the Tracker Event Log Defile and Cataclysm were the cards overdrawn (burned).

Note: you would have seen the overdrawn (burned) cards in the battle log on the left during the game.