Lunar New Year Bundle +

Play Mode Discussion
I like what you did with this bundle, unfortunately I don't feel an incentive to purchase it. Why do I lack interest in this bundle with packs being offered at about .66 to .67 cents per? It mainly has to do with value per drop and the guarantee that a legendary will drop at least once per 40 packs.

When I farm an expansion I try to farm X number of packs. X is determined by my satisfaction level of the cards that I have from that expansion and how effective the decks are that I put together. Once I reach my goal, I continue to farm until I hit a legendary drop. At this point I stop farming for that particular expansion and start to farm in order to save for the next expansion. This means that should I decide to purchase this bundle the odds of acquiring a legendary are significantly low.

So how do we improve this bundle so that players like myself are interested? I have mentioned in the past that there should be some sort of bundle that is basically a end of the year bundle, it was actually similar to this bundle. The bundle encapsulates the expansions from that year. But we have to spice it up just a little bit. A good incentive would be to also include a legendary card that is guaranteed to come with the bundle. This legendary would be either chosen at random from one of the expansions in the bundle, or from the most recent expansion or the last pack you open from that bundle will include a legendary card that is a drop or a bonus card from that pack's expansion.

I personally do not feel that it would be worth my while to purchase this bundle. With that being said, this does not mean others may find this bundle in its current form enticing. But I wouldn't be surprised if others farm for packs in a similar fashion.
Anyone spending a single dollar on this broken meta is just throwing away money to the trash, there is simply no point in doing so
01/29/2019 01:42 PMPosted by TheGreatGoku
Anyone spending a single dollar on this broken meta is just throwing away money to the trash, there is simply no point in doing so

Why the downvotes?
They guy is right.

I'm can start with the fact there is a ton of unhappy people or go direct to the point that year of the raven expansions have little to no impact before rotation and can still have little impact on the game depending on what gets put into the game after it?
thx i probably wouldve missed this bundle
still far from the RR pitty timer but i am 17 and 8 from BB and WW ones

ill probably have to save some money to do it
Feels weird. This is the first bundle I'm not buying in a long time but I will not support the game in its current state. No more afk until otk decks.
Feels weird. This is the first bundle I'm not buying in a long time but I will not support the game in its current state. No more afk until otk decks.

i havent seen one of those decks yet

i went vs otk decks but they never waited without doing nothing ....probably because my board wouldve won the game if they did
As much as I like RR expansion in terms of flavor/class identity....

I'll pass as well like others in this thread. I'm just not feeling like HS deserves my $$ right now and I'd rather drop the $$ on other games right now tbh.
01/29/2019 02:28 PMPosted by Boreas

i havent seen one of those decks yet

i went vs otk decks but they never waited without doing nothing ....probably because my board wouldve won the game if they did

I didn't make it up. I read it on vicioussyndicate.com. I don't like the playstyle and I refuse to support the game because of those decks.
After everything i ve seen i wont give blizzard another cent till they find a way to regain my trust and faith in this game.
It's a bundle for folks who didn't have a bite at the Witchwood, Boomsday, RR apple when it came out to get a bit of a leg into Standard at the rotation. Not particularly appealing to me, but for a person who is going into the April rotation a little light on the most recent expansions then it's a decent offering that'll give them a guaranteed legendary in each set if they've never opened any from those sets. For a relatively new player who gets 3 guaranteed legendaries, that would be a fantastic deal.

For a long-time veteran whose got most of what he wants from WW/BD/RR? Meh.
No special arena event unfortunatly,it has been a while and this would have been a nice occasion.

The bundle is kinda tempting. I need 2k dust to make the deck i want and this bundle should about cover it. Its cheap dust and unless you got all cards,everyone can use some dust.
Maybe,i dont know yet.
You might get enough out of this bundle to make a deck that really competes in this meta! After you dust many cards that aren't that strong to make 1 or 2 that make difference.

BUT THEN THEY NERF THEM and oh #$*#$@^

We just erased all your months of gain and money spent in one nice swoop.

Sucker!

Have fun spending money and grinding again!
Sincerely,
The Blizz Team
I dont know,i dont think there will be nerfs till new expansion.
Maybe to hunter but that i wont craft anyway. I need shirvalla and one banker.
shirvalla seems good all around and might be usefull otherwise.
20 bucks to be able to play a deck that i like for 2 more months instead of basicly only arena now and then. After those 2 months i consider the money to be gone and anything more will be a bonus.
It really is tempting lol,could get legend with it and it has been a while.

I am still very disapointed in blizzard and very unhappy with recent things so i look at offers on a case by case basis and without thinking about the long game. And then this case is kinda apealing still (only because i got some cards already,if i would have zero cards then this alone would not be tempting as it would not get me anywhere)
I got the bundle as I've won 4 football bets in as many days and whats £16(google gave me £1 off) right?

Got a golden Mecha'thun, The storm bringer, a golden crystallizer as well as some other useful cards and 1400 dust from dupes.

I doubt the Mecha'thun will see play since I play mainly Mage and Rogue but its 1600 dust any time I need it.

All in all i'm satisfied with the bundle.
i totally agree with you...getting some additional dust doesnt seem that motivating if the legendary was promised i would have totally bought it. But this way i see no point in it
I liked the previous wild bundle offer because it was giving u legendaries no matter what was ur pity timer. That was the best purchase i ever made in HS store coz i got 4 legendaries from it
01/29/2019 03:26 PMPosted by TheRiddler
It's a bundle for folks who didn't have a bite at the Witchwood, Boomsday, RR apple when it came out to get a bit of a leg into Standard at the rotation. Not particularly appealing to me, but for a person who is going into the April rotation a little light on the most recent expansions then it's a decent offering that'll give them a guaranteed legendary in each set if they've never opened any from those sets. For a relatively new player who gets 3 guaranteed legendaries, that would be a fantastic deal.

For a long-time veteran whose got most of what he wants from WW/BD/RR? Meh.

More or less this. And this time it was timed around a payday (for most people), so newer players are likely to have at least a bit of cash and this bundle gives them a decent boost (compared to normal prices).

If you got either of the pre-order bundles for each expansion in the Raven sets, there's far less reason to get this bundle.
Same here, there is no interest in this bundle, already the third that I not buy, and I were on a hype buying all for a time.

But no guarantees of profit and meaning that I'm supporting a game in this state, it's just not business at all, simple as that. I almost gave as gift for my cousin that start playing a while, for the legendary, but I remember what OP said. He like me, also do the get X set packs until legendary and rotates set. Summary, T as it is this is not a valid/good trade for old and even beginners players.

I true believe in good times to come, i want to, and really hope that this happen because Man! I love this game.
Golden prince liam (legendary of choice most likely).
Houndmaster shaw.
A few epics I didn't have,some of them usefull some of them not.
1700 dust after disenchanting all (golden) duplicates. Got 1 golden epic that is useless (loose specimen) that can add to that.

well worth it,i am more then satisfied with this purchase.
Would probably buy another if it was possible.
0 interest. The game is worthless. Next expansion will have an over inflated cost release as well. The majority of cards will be unusable while looking good on paper. It's a waste of cash.

Most of the legendaries are unplayable. Warrior is an example of one of the crap heroes to run. Do you really want to obtain a warrior legendary card? *coughs* gunspire...

Game needs a serious overhaul. 0 support from me.
01/29/2019 01:21 PMPosted by SverdSanity
Why do I lack interest in this bundle with packs being offered at about .66 to .67 cents per?

Because you failed to calculate that these packs are almost twice cheaper than usual.