How to tech against Fatigue?

Play Mode Discussion
pretty much what title says - i am relatively new player and therefore my cards knowledge is rather limited

i've been facing a lot of fatigue/mill decks today - around 7-8 in a row - i'm playing Warlock (wild), what are my tech options against these?

it is extremely annoying and discouraging having to play my ENTIRE deck only to get beaten by fatigue damage, the games are long and extremely boring

thank you for advice
1xglinda growskin + 1xbaleful banker create infinite deck opportunity (glinda + bank on glinda + bank on banker put's that pair in your draw pile, rinse and repeat when needed,some people use thaat in their reno warlock)

There are still matchups like mill rogue where that isn't enough if they time it correctly since they can kill you with barnes + multiple coldlight oracles but if you play a slower deck that's always the risk.
Part of understanding fatigue is to know that the fatigue game starts at the very beginning of the game.

For example, in general, aggro decks do not care about fatigue, knowing that if they are successful, they win the game without drawing to the end.

Control and combo need to worry about fatigue the most, so they watch their card draw from the start of the game. Warlock will inherently hit fatigue faster in a mill match up because of the hero power, so restrain from using hero power and instead play the long game. Even if you're low on cards, don't draw cards unless your opponent already did.

Sure, there are cards that let you go infinite, like Glinda or Dead Man's Hand, but there are better ways to counter mills. Since you're playing Warlock, you could play Demonic Project to hurt mill minions. For example, up against Druid, if you manage to hit Togwaggle, you instantly win.
Play Mecha'thun Warlock... you'll feast on mill decks.

You do have to be careful not to mill your Mecha'thun.

Drawback is of course you get lots of friend requests and they'll be making clear that they are not your friend.
02/22/2019 12:51 PMPosted by Warsong
Play Mecha'thun Warlock... you'll feast on mill decks.

You do have to be careful not to mill your Mecha'thun.

Drawback is of course you get lots of friend requests and they'll be making clear that they are not your friend.

I am actually quite surprised. Yes, I know why people don't like playing against Mecha'thun, but I am still surprised about the hate you get just for playing that deck...

I recently started playing Mill+Taunt Rogue, just because I got bored of the same Big Priest after Big Priest after Big Priest and on and on. And I am having quite a bit of fun with my deck. And in my experience, most people that I beat, or have a really close loss, adds me as a friend, and asks for my deck. I very rarely get people that curse at me for playing a Mill deck.

Here is one of the more fun games I had against Jade Druid :)
https://hsreplay.net/replay/WrnHLW5GGV3SQSMWqtxqEZ
OTK decks
Bloodloom voidcontract
:)
Destroy their oracles