7000 dust- Rush Warrior?

Play Mode Discussion
I have saved up a lot of dust and wondering if I should hold onto it for April, or use most of it to craft Rush Warrior (which looks like an insanely fun deck)

I could also craft Even Paladin. Both Even Pal and Rush Warr don't lose a lot to rotation, but Rush Warrior seems like a fair deck and isn't busted by design. Thoughts?
Rush warrior is a very fun deck.
The wise and prudent yet boring move would be to wait till the next expansion drops and then maybe 2 weeks affter that to let the meta settle a little but at the end of the day is your dust and money dude
02/23/2019 08:59 AMPosted by LeMao
The wise and prudent yet boring move would be to wait till the next expansion drops and then maybe 2 weeks affter that to let the meta settle a little but at the end of the day is your dust and money dude

Personally I would wait...boring true, but come April when the new flavors of the month are running wild, you will be glad you did.
Rush warrior is only good vs aggro. Using all your dust into it is a bad idea
Wait for now.

It’s true, dust is meant to be used, and just letting it sit and wait for the next meta (and then for the meta to settle) can be a little dull.

However, it would be unfortunate to craft something that might not be good, and Rush Warrior is a bit iffy for now. If you were planning to craft one legendary or sink some dust into some missing epics I’d say yeah, do it and enjoy the next 2 months, but 7k is too big a pile to craft on a whim.

Imo, hold for now.
You should wait. If rush warrior dies after next expansion then you’re gonna be pretty sad that all that dust you saved is gone.
I find it as a very fun deck to play as well. Actually the ONLY fun, and viable, Warrior deck in the game currently. I would want to craft it myself, but I think it's better to wait for the rotation and see how good it will be then.

Although I do expect it to still stay relevant considering how about 80% of the core cards in the deck are Basic/Classic and Year of the Raven cards. The only notable cards it'll lose in rotation are Scourgelord Garrosh, Prince Keleseth and Blood Razor.
02/23/2019 11:13 AMPosted by Siperos
I find it as a very fun deck to play as well. Actually the ONLY fun, and viable, Warrior deck in the game currently. I would want to craft it myself, but I think it's better to wait for the rotation and see how good it will be then.

Although I do expect it to still stay relevant considering how about 80% of the core cards in the deck are Basic/Classic and Year of the Raven cards. The only notable cards it'll lose in rotation are Scourgelord Garrosh, Prince Keleseth and Blood Razor.

I read:
Rush Warrior fun deck. - I like.

Wait:
Keleseth?! - ...
02/23/2019 11:20 AMPosted by DSh
02/23/2019 11:13 AMPosted by Siperos

I read:
Rush Warrior fun deck. - I like.

Wait:
Keleseth?! - ...
I didn't say it's necessarily fun for the opponent.
Charge was Warrior's identity... together with Weapons, Armor and Enrage.

With Charge being deprecated... it looks like Warrior is getting Rush support for rest of its existence.

So I guess Rush cards like Akali, Spirit of the Rhino, Darius, Woodcutter Axe are going to stay relevant in Standard Mode for another 3 expansions (above 1 year), and probably forever in Wild.

I'm sure Warrior is going to get more big Rush cards like Oondasta, Akali, Zilliax to replace rotating set. This might be just the start of a new incoming type of Rush Warrior.
What is a more intelligent decision? Waiting

With that said I think Rush Warrior will be a thing going forward into next year. It does decently well against Aggro and all it is losing for that matchup really is Blood Razor. It has also shown some ability to punish combo this expansion that gets too greedy with Amani Berserker and Cruel Taskmasker (plus Forthing Berserker).

It is a solid tier 2 deck right now and I think it has a good shot of remaining a strong tier 2 deck in April.

So while the more intelligent choice is to wait I don't think crafting the deck is a horrible idea as, again, the only cards I am using that will be rotating in my list are:
Blood Razor
Cobalt Scalebane
Fungalmancer
Lich King

The only one of those that I think could make for a major impact on the deck is the loss of Fungalmancer but everyone is losing that card.
Dude, that's almost 3 golden legendaries.

Priorities man. Priorities.
I'd hold onto it.

7k dust isn't even half of the amount required to craft the most favored lists. I think the cheapest ones I've seen are 9-14K, with the better builds being 15-16k.
02/23/2019 03:57 PMPosted by freckles
I'd hold onto it.

7k dust isn't even half of the amount required to craft the most favored lists. I think the cheapest ones I've seen are 9-14K, with the better builds being 15-16k.

I should have mentioned that I'm only missing Countess Ashmore, Darius Crowley, and Grommash Hellscream. I think I am also missing the one copy of Sul'Thraze.

It seems like a good idea, as all of the cards I mentioned will likely be relevant in Wild, to a certain degree. Might wait and see what the next expansion looks like first though. Thanks for all of the responses!
02/24/2019 10:07 AMPosted by NorseBlood
02/23/2019 03:57 PMPosted by freckles
I'd hold onto it.

I should have mentioned that I'm only missing Countess Ashmore, Darius Crowley, and Grommash Hellscream. I think I am also missing the one copy of Sul'Thraze.

It seems like a good idea, as all of the cards I mentioned will likely be relevant in Wild, to a certain degree. Might wait and see what the next expansion looks like first though. Thanks for all of the responses!

Pretty safe crafts imo. Once all the OP cards rotate, Ashmore could be really good.