Monks or Demon Hunters

Play Mode Discussion
With people getting bored with Hearthstone's faster and faster, which class-well do you think Hearthstone will dip into for us to drink?

Illidan and Demon Hunters
or
Chen and Monks

With Death Knights leaving, this seems like the perfect thing to toss out to get people excited. So which one?
Are you thinking new hero cards (ala death knights) or a new class (e.g. in addition to the 9 current ones)?
I'd pick Balance.

(Psssh, Illidan rules too.)
02/25/2019 04:52 PMPosted by RinseWizard
Are you thinking new hero cards (ala death knights) or a new class (e.g. in addition to the 9 current ones)?

It's too late for a new class.
It would be hero cards and legendary minions.
Death knight, 2 cost hero power - Necromancy - Summon a 0/1 skeleton or heal an undead for 2.

Walking Dead, 2 cost common deathknight undead 2/1, Regenerate (The first time this minion dies resummon it as a 1/1 undead. It cant regenerate again.)

Death Coil, 3 cost deathknight rare spell, Deal 5 damage to a minion or heal an undead or your hero for 5.

Headless Horseman, 5 cost deathknight epic undead 5/4, Regenerate, Spectral (This minion can bypass taunts)

Tel Su Var, the Gatekeeper, 7 cost death knight legendary 7/7, Your undead can regenerate each time killed with full stats.
working on monk
workin on demon hunts
02/25/2019 04:46 PMPosted by Orzel
With people getting bored with Hearthstone's faster and faster, which class-well do you think Hearthstone will dip into for us to drink?

or
Chen and Monks

With Death Knights leaving, this seems like the perfect thing to toss out to get people excited. So which one?

You can't do either before deathknight becomes a playable class.
02/25/2019 07:39 PMPosted by Kat
02/25/2019 04:46 PMPosted by Orzel

or
Chen and Monks

You can't do either before deathknight becomes a playable class.

Wut?

They did Deathknights 2 years ago.
Le wild spaceships lands............

"My life for Aiur!"

"Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!"

and a slow-mo figure at the horizon..........

"I am overburdened"
02/25/2019 08:39 PMPosted by Orzel
They did Deathknights 2 years ago

I think he meant like actual death knight class
Here's my opinion

Demon Hunters is probably better for hype. Illidan Stormrage is one of the most iconic characters. A buff to Illidan would hype up a lot of peeps.

But Monks would be easier to make fun due to more variety. Monks have damage, tank, and healing varaints and could be stretched more ways lorewise.
The 10th class could be orange, pink or gray.