Barnes is NOT the problem

Play Mode Discussion
The sheer incompetence of putting tech cards instead of low winrate “synergistic Cards” (ie Putting stone elemental instead of tech because of synergy despite tech being the better option) is causing big priest to SOAR. News flash! We have a card called SARONITE TASK MASTER and that is a FAR CRY from snufflesnout Knight.

Or, JUST USE BOTH. I’m sure your odd Reno deck DOES NOT NEED JUNGLE GIANTS IN it USE SOME TECH.
No. Warlock is top dog in Wild after the last round of nerfs. It’s just that Warlock players can only be happy if it reaches Karazhan Shaman levels of representation and power level, so they want every counter nerfed.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. Looks like an incoherent sentence to me.
Whoops!

Looks like this man believes his opinion is important!

<3
02/26/2019 04:04 PMPosted by SweetTexas77
The sheer incompetence of putting tech cards instead of low winrate “synergistic Cards” (ie Putting stone elemental instead of tech because of synergy despite tech being the better option) is causing big priest to SOAR. News flash! We have a card called SARONITE TASK MASTER and that is a FAR CRY from snufflesnout Knight.

Or, JUST USE BOTH. I’m sure your odd Reno deck DOES NOT NEED JUNGLE GIANTS IN it USE SOME TECH.

I'm sure, this is gonna get lost at some level but..
1. you know Priest has selective resurrection except in one spell right?

2. Also Saronite Taskmaster is gonna do squat, since it's only poluting by 1 and if you're lucky, 2. Free Agents or whatever they are called, which means that you have to;
Draw your Taskmaster.
Get it killed.
Kill the Free Agent before their Barnes or Shadow Essense start pulling out minions for them to kill.

3. They are waaaaaaaaaaaay better Tech Cards against Big Priest (funny thing, they actually Priest spells.. go figure.) but outside of Priest, there's Sap, Vanish and Hex.

4. While above tech cards are good, a turn 3-4 barnes into Y'shaarj and Y'shaarj Jr. is most likely going to end the game for almost everyone.
Guys TECH TECH TECH MC TECH+FREEZE 4 MASSIVE BOARDS
No, you’re wrong. Flat out wrong. Turn 3 3/4+1/1+8/8 ragnaros is not something that should be possible.

As such, considering how little communication the devs do over this, i can only conclude that the devs are either incompetent or lazy. They say it’s not a problem because ‘there aren’t a lot of big priests’, i beg to !@#$ing differ.