ACADEMIC ESPIONAGE IS BS

Play Mode Discussion
I AGREE IT IS BEST STUFF!!!!!!!
02/14/2019 09:10 PMPosted by Siperos
02/14/2019 06:55 PMPosted by TheWarrior
Because any card that costs 1 is going to be strong 80 to 90% of the time. They play their card or combo and then a 1 cost on top.
they either pull out a 1 cost card or they draw more cards, sure if its a warlock it might be somewhat harder if they keep discarding cards. but the added bonus of 10 extra cards is already op.
If it's really "op" how come the deck is one of the worst in the game with about 39.10% win rates according to HSReplay?

How can a deck be both utterly crap and op and the same time? Explain that to us.

He lost to it.
02/14/2019 09:30 PMPosted by Lokisdottir
02/14/2019 09:10 PMPosted by Siperos
...If it's really "op" how come the deck is one of the worst in the game with about 39.10% win rates according to HSReplay?

How can a deck be both utterly crap and op and the same time? Explain that to us.

He lost to it.
Ahh yes of course! OF COURSE! I should've realized that myself by now.
That deck can rarely win against any of the meta decks, only way for them is to usually build a big lifesteal weapon, just play all the Oozes and you will destroy that deck.
So what are you supposed to do when the rogue gets one of his lucky streaks? Twiddle your thumbs and play around his 1 mana DKs?

Just because something sucks 70% of the time does not make it acceptable that it pretty much autowins 30% of the time. Even when stacked in your favour a virtual coin flip machine gets old fast.
02/15/2019 01:50 AMPosted by McDowell
So what are you supposed to do when the rogue gets one of his lucky streaks? Twiddle your thumbs and play around his 1 mana DKs?
Yes.

02/15/2019 01:50 AMPosted by McDowell
Just because something sucks 70% of the time does not make it acceptable that it pretty much autowins 30% of the time.
Actually, yes. Yes it does. As far as I'm concerned anyway. It's purely based on luck. Don't like it? Well, tough luck.

Jesus you guys complaining about a fun meme-deck that loses about 70% of the time just because YOU happened to lose to it is really pathetic.