Any reason to get back into the game?

Play Mode Discussion
Found the expansions boring and uninstalled the game in October. Any reason to get back into the game?
The game didn't get any better, if that's what you're asking.
No reason to comeback until Arpil's rotation if you uninstalled in october.

For me, I haven't played since December and will be waiting for the most needed rotation before playing back.
Don't ask on this board, this place is full of salty whinner. This game is fun, as it always been.
Guys that guy answered ayala question with a single word.

Reason

It appears dumb but to return people need a reason.
Even if you "fix" hs people will not stop having fun at the game they are because hs got a fix.
02/25/2019 07:38 AMPosted by Gannicus
Don't ask on this board, this place is full of salty whinner. This game is fun, as it always been.

Says the OTK/resurrect priest player who’s too bad at the game to win any other way.

Nice try.
this is f2p
just give it a try

if is fun then play or not

since what i like about the game may not be what you like is better if you try it yourself

and now it would be a good time to do it so you can still get enough gold for the next expancion
Man I don't even bother with quests any more, and I should be farming gold for the next expansion. But instead I finally cracked open the NES Classic I got for Christmas and I'm grinding levels in FF1. Which is actually more fun than HS right now.
No there isn't.
wild is FULL of bots at rank 20..

playing vs the innkeeper but u gain gold here!
02/25/2019 10:57 AMPosted by Cape
Man I don't even bother with quests any more, and I should be farming gold for the next expansion. But instead I finally cracked open the NES Classic I got for Christmas and I'm grinding levels in FF1. Which is actually more fun than HS right now.

You are not a gamer unless u win with 4 white mages in FF1. Its a requirement. And it is possible.
02/25/2019 08:39 AMPosted by Mikey
02/25/2019 07:38 AMPosted by Gannicus

Says the OTK/resurrect priest player who’s too bad at the game to win any other way.

Nice try.

That’s some salty response! And intense tribalism!

The problem is that for folks who skipped out on Rastakhan it’s going to be tough to come back in April after rotation.

We had combostone, Hunter/OTKstone, and now everyone is super salty because either their favorite decks got nerfed, they are still complaining about those decks that didn’t get nerfed, or they are barely playing and complaining about decks that have fallen out of fashion and barely nobody plays anymore.
At this point, I'm just stubbornly grinding quests to save up gold for the big rotation soon.
If you haven't kept up since witchwood, then there's basically no point in returning.