To Dean Ayala

Play Mode Discussion
You were asking recently what would bring people back to the game

I don't want to be negative but this might come across as negative

https://hsreplay.net/replay/rLyBAYYqFigNH46obPaMfE

I just played that game, I didn't mind losing, I'm low ranked, literally only play at the moment to get gold for the next expansion BUT, watch the game and you'll understand why people HATE Hearthstone and its current design, pay particular attention to the Priests resurrect pool and how the game ends. I would love to say that's rare but its really not, it happens a lot more than it should happen and when you have zero control over reacting to such a thing, that's why people just quit the game and go elsewhere, be it other genre of games or even other card games.
To be more blunt and to the point

Combos are fun

Combos you cannot react to are not fun
As per the rules of the forums, do not ever call out specific people in Blizzard.

And secondly, they already know whats going on. You don't need to tell them rez priest is a problem.
02/25/2019 05:35 PMPosted by GrumpyOldGit

I just played that game, I didn't mind losing, I'm low ranked, literally only play at the moment to get gold for the next expansion BUT, watch the game and you'll understand why people HATE Hearthstone and its current design, pay particular attention to the Priests resurrect pool and how the game ends. I would love to say that's rare but its really not, it happens a lot more than it should happen and when you have zero control over reacting to such a thing, that's why people just quit the game and go elsewhere, be it other genre of games or even other card games.

LOL

You were clearly outplayed.

88 damage in one swoop.

You should learn to git gud.

He clearly had way more skill than you. I mean, the fact that he RNG rezzed the exact 3 out of the 7 minions that he needed was just a master play on his part.

Not to mention this game got to turn 28 and he attacked with a minion like a whole 5 times.
02/25/2019 05:45 PMPosted by AnimeFood
As per the rules of the forums, do not ever call out specific people in Blizzard.

And secondly, they already know whats going on. You don't need to tell them rez priest is a problem.

Yes, I heard they're nerfing Fireball to be 5 mana next time!

I'm not, Dean Ayala said publicly he WANTED people to tell him what would bring them back to the game - I'm simply answering his question.
If you want to contact Dean with your feedback, twitter is your best bet. He hasnt been here in over a year now.
02/25/2019 05:46 PMPosted by Schyla
02/25/2019 05:35 PMPosted by GrumpyOldGit

LOL

You were clearly outplayed.

88 damage in one swoop.

You should learn to git gud.

He clearly had way more skill than you. I mean, the fact that he RNG rezzed the exact 3 out of the 7 minions that he needed was just a master play on his part.

Not to mention this game got to turn 28 and he attacked with a minion like a whole 5 times.

I know :( I added him afterwards and we had a friendly conversation (no sarcasm, genuinely a friendly conversation) even he/she was like "Lol, that rezz was brutal"

They deserve every bit of it. We dont even have a CM anymore, let alone any dev contact!
02/25/2019 05:47 PMPosted by Bowser
If you want to contact Dean with your feedback, twitter is your best bet. He hasnt been here in over a year now.

I don't use Twitter, its mediocre. If he wants feedback regarding the game as an employee of Blizzard, he should either add a login survey or come here.
02/25/2019 05:52 PMPosted by GrumpyOldGit
02/25/2019 05:47 PMPosted by Bowser

I don't use Twitter, its mediocre. If he wants feedback regarding the game as an employee of Blizzard, he should either add a login survey or come here.

Should, but doesnt. I am simply trying to assist you with getting your message to its desired location - these forums aint it. He doesnt want feedback from these forums, he wants it on twitter or reddit.

Dont shoot the messenger, its simply fact.
88 damage from hand. Fun and interactive.
02/25/2019 06:02 PMPosted by Monlyth
88 damage from hand. Fun and interactive.
gosh I wonder why people are quitting?!?
I watched your replay and you were robbed out of a win. I lost count of the number of times Malygos got rezzed. That was unfun to even watch.