Curse of Hakkar event

Play Mode Discussion
https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/curse-of-hakkar-event-play-the-game-and-infect-others-with-a-new-card-back/?fbclid=IwAR0-T-RQhFq9zb2K7pUOS3jJD92LjHVzIAS6SlYOmzKzGUIOnNN5BTF2D64

That is really pretty card back!
I love it. It goes great with the theme of the card
This is great!
I wonder how fast the cardback will spread, I wasn't quite lucky enough to start with it
That's so freaking cool.
anyone has it ?
nope, nothing about how long the event lasts either
02/05/2019 02:20 PMPosted by Shakou
nope, nothing about how long the event lasts either

As long as people are equipping it it won't take long to get it with the exponential ramp-up. I bet most people will have it by tomorrow lol.
I mean no one gonna use this card back in 2 weeks since everyone will have it so doesn't matter that much.
Nope they will NOT use it and keep it safe and when it ends only the ones to have gotten it 1st will have it....
02/05/2019 02:28 PMPosted by Krickett1
Nope they will NOT use it and keep it safe and when it ends only the ones to have gotten it 1st will have it....

You know this cardbacks event never gonna end right ? lol.

They can't ever use the cardback if they want to keep it to themselves.
If there's no end date, it probably just doesn't end. The cardback will continually give itself to whichever opponents don't have it simply as a feature of the cardback itself.
Waiting for someone who is a minimalist to complain how much they hate this and their entire purpose for playing Hearthstone is to gain as few cards as possible.

Just wait. That post is coming.

"How DARE you FORCE me into stuff!"

It's the same people who complain about forced quests for free packs lol
has anyone found thmselves to be infected or run into the card yet ?
I got infected, my strategy was to keep playing ranked ladder with midrange hunter or whatever the fastest deck is to queue more opponents. It worked :)
I think hunting for it would be frustrating. I'm just going to wait to get infected! I usually don't care for cardbacks but I will be sure to equip this one when I get it.
I vs'd someone with it, and I didn't get it so dunno how it works.
I got infected my second or third game and then decided....

Well Even Rogue it was nice to know you for three games but Hakkar beckons...

Back to Hakkar Priest with the proper card back now =p

02/05/2019 02:24 PMPosted by Kamran
I mean no one gonna use this card back in 2 weeks since everyone will have it so doesn't matter that much.

You assume people use card backs based on rarity o.O
when you get infected does it give you a message or anything ?
What an interesting and entertaining concept! The plague is spreading.

Good luck getting afflicted as soon as possible or avoiding it for as long as possible, depending on your preference, everyone! :}