Curse of Hakkar event

Play Mode Discussion
02/05/2019 03:38 PMPosted by Tari
when you get infected does it give you a message or anything ?

Yes. A popup will show after the game.
If you want to get infected friend me! KingSnail#11986
if there's no end to this event, we will get it sooner or later so...
02/05/2019 02:23 PMPosted by Hegemonkey
As long as people are equipping it it won't take long to get it with the exponential ramp-up. I bet most people will have it by tomorrow lol.

Pretty sure the point of this even is to get people back on the ladder.
got it and not sharing xD

very nice card back.
This is pretty cool.
Would the players not hold on to it and use it for a special occasion? Maybe it will spread pretty slowly.
It's a genius event.
got it randomly from a cube lock, he was roping a lot was affraid he was going to conceede and I wouldn't get it.

is spread pretty fast my first few games no one had it and now its every single game
02/05/2019 02:09 PMPosted by WellPlayed
I wonder how fast the cardback will spread, I wasn't quite lucky enough to start with it

Pretty fast I’m betting. I got it after my second game.
yeah, got it on my 2nd game. You can't escape card aids.
Now they have to give Hakkar away for free to match the card back. Right? Right?
02/05/2019 06:10 PMPosted by DSh
Now they have to give Hakkar away for free to match the card back. Right? Right?

golden hakkar you mean
This seemed to spread really fast. I got it on my second game, decided I was going to try to spread it, and my next 5 games my opponent already had it. so 6/7 opponents already had it, event is basically fully spread in just a few hours.
I got it on my second game as well. I like it how it auto-sets itself to be your favourite card back.
Hey guys, so once I got infected I lost my previous "favorite" card back. I can find it in the card back manager but it's grey now... Yikes
I just obtained it .. It took me 3 matches to found someone with the cardback in casual mode lol
I got it on my first game. I imagine everyone will have it by the end of the week.
I got infected, but don't worry, I practice safe gaming, so I won't give it to anyone.

And remember, when you game with someone, you are also gaming with everyone they have ever gamed with.
02/05/2019 10:44 PMPosted by Streak
I got infected, but don't worry, I practice safe gaming, so I won't give it to anyone.

And remember, when you game with someone, you are also gaming with everyone they have ever gamed with.

Oh..

I gotta make some calls.
Top 5 cardback for sure