Censoring Jaina...

Community Discussion
Seriously what's next a tank top on Garrosh? Trim down Thrall's teeth? Let me guess someone complained about it. Give a break.
That whole situation is more than absurd. It's absolutely insane and it's blowing my mind. I mean, seriously? We are still don't have a Tyrande (it's been almost 2 years). Where is the "ingame tournaments" as promised? And more, more. Well, I see now. You were focused on a much more important things like censoring the 10x10 hero portraits.
It honestly baffles me that this was even an issue.

SJW much, Blizz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nmMwKX9d4k

Az makes a good case that this was to protect the game under Chinese law.

Because, like Az says in the vid, Blizzard is China's !@#$%.
02/06/2019 02:48 PMPosted by WarGreymon
what's next a tank top on Garrosh?

A bald man in t-shirt? No, Bruce W would sue them for a copyright violation.
China and corrupt censorship. Blizzard continues to make disgusting choices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAcQYKTWU7I

Now Kripp is on the right track!

Garrosh and Malfurion needs to be cover up! We need to spread tank tops, parkas and headpieces!

Bald spots? That pretty offensive!
it probably was made for china
since i dont support censorship i have already uninstalled the game
dont worry i will not let the door hit my bum as i walk out
It's a shame!!!!! until they not restore Jaina as it was (and I don't think to ask the moon here cause it made 5 years unchanged) I'll not throw any more money on this game... so please BLIZZARD make us happy rolling back JAINA.
02/07/2019 01:28 PMPosted by igram

No it's not. They have no taboos for cleavage or something like that. Only blood, bones and other stuff.

This is so stupid, I don't get it. They didn't touch the DK Jaina and dozens of much more provoking cards, only Jaina.
02/07/2019 03:44 PMPosted by Sinister
02/07/2019 01:28 PMPosted by igram

No it's not. They have no taboos for cleavage or something like that. Only blood, bones and other stuff.

This is so stupid, I don't get it. They didn't touch the DK Jaina and dozens of much more provoking cards, only Jaina.

china does have issues with those as well, rainbow six had issues because of that

and be sure that many other changes are coming soon
02/07/2019 12:13 PMPosted by ExiledHybrid
China and corrupt censorship. Blizzard continues to make disgusting choices.

this is logical, considering how much blizzard is literally and unironically kowtowing to china. the communist party is really strict on what games it lets is people play. if it has unmoderated and uncensored chat rooms, its considered inharmonious and banned. if it has lady in it that might seem suggestive, it gets banned
The blood god Hakkar curse spread HS...

HOW curse spread Blizzard developers? Mental disorder?
Apparently Blizzard thinks China has and is willing to spend more money on HS than NA players. We'll see how it plays out. I suspect this will not have the effect that was intended. Bowing to China certainly does not make it more likely for me to support the game.
02/08/2019 05:21 AMPosted by Rabbit
Apparently Blizzard thinks China has and is willing to spend more money on HS than NA players.

They don't want to support us. They had a chance to do something right, but instead of that they've turned away from us. It's below their dignity, to do something for the players, nah. Instead of solving the problems (you see, a lot of us aren't happy anymore with that company and their products) they are running from it.
I'm not sure if the change was made because of China, Bible belt mom or some feminazi complaining about exploitation of female body. My respect for Blizz is decreasing.
It's not only that they will fold like a $5 chair for PC bull$h!t like that, but that they won't even have a backbone to put it in the patch notes. Beside the more important fact that the variety of viable decks was decreasing for almost 2 years. But instead Blizz is focusing on a cosmetic change for an Avatar to please some boobs fearing morons. Thanks Blizz.
Because, like Az says in the vid, Blizzard is China's b!tch.

Indeed.
Blizzard how disgusting can you be? You have chosen China as the benchmark for game censorship standards?? It's still a mystery how Chinese "pros" even make it to the tournament. Seriously. NA, Europe, and Asia servers all use the same transparent criteria. China then pops its guys in at the end. Blizzard is an American company with American artists (western at least). Have a spine and stand up to them. You don't need China. How many people have you condoned to be executed by this decision to spread your butt cheeks open for China and sell out the rest of the decent world? The artwork made sense too I must say. She's in the middle of a blizzard thus showing her affinity and resilience to the cold. Anyone in a civilized country can dress like that without batting an eye, as well as in a video game. That is what fantasy art looks like anywhere in the west. Yet Blizzard has chosen China as the single standard for which it would produce content for the entire world. Their opinion on decency is so admirable. We should all strive to emulate China.
Also, they were supposed to reveal the new competitive format that would replace the awful points system today like they announced 3 or 4 weeks ago in a video. What happened? Instead we get more silence and Chinese collusion. Coincidence that one of the two in the aforementioned video was himself Chinese?

I've been looking for an excuse to play my new PS4 Pro and the tons of games I have to get through. I'll see Blizzard in a couple years if they're lucky. Joke company that nobody thinks is a shred of cool anymore compared to other much better developers. Even Call of Duty which Blizzard bought out has completely died out, no doubt thanks in part to Blizzard's clueless oversight. SC2 coming out in phases was a god-awful decision that bombed. D3, lol. Overwatch is not as popular (and definitely NOT as fun) as they think it is. They have become maximum lazy and cookie-cutter with everything that they do. No original thought of any kind. That equals ugly turd games that have a fancy UI that seem cool for a second and then instantly die. You can't tell me they are trying when every game they come out with now has the same loot boxes & freemium formula and use many of the same characters. No hearthstone expansion in 2018 was even worth playing. You reap what you sow.