Current Rank 20-10 situation

Community Discussion
Current "meta".

Dragon Priest
Master's Call Hunter
Odd Mage

That's it.
I've been matching against these 3 decks for over 6 days over and over again.

I haven't seen a warrior, druid nor paladin in 6 days. Saw 2 rogues but they couldn't do anything.

Is this okay?
It's not about the wins so much for me (i mean of course wins are nice but having an enjoyable match is even better). I main a weird shudderwock shamman deck (standard, not wild) with i think about 50%winrate so i climb and fall inbetween 20 and 10 ladder every day. That's okay.

Does anyone have any thoughts about how this situation (people playing same stuff non stop) can be improved?
Constant nerfing by blizzard doesn't help apparently as people are just getting backed into a corner more and more.

Are there any news from blizzard about improvements to some classes?
This is just...just disappointing. Most of the time i don't mind conceding against MasterCallHunter 5x in a row and lowering my rank because i just refuse to play against the same opponent again and again.

I wish i was exaggerating or that i was salty because i remember more negative experiences in my mind, but nope, this is just the current reality. And it's sad.
02/16/2019 06:00 PMPosted by DexGallas
Is this okay?

Yes. Less decks in meta - simplier deck tuning agains them - higher winrate for you.
02/16/2019 06:00 PMPosted by DexGallas
Current "meta".

Dragon Priest
Master's Call Hunter
Odd Mage

That's it.
I've been matching against these 3 decks for over 6 days over and over again.

I haven't seen a warrior, druid nor paladin in 6 days. Saw 2 rogues but they couldn't do anything.

Is this okay?
It's not about the wins so much for me (i mean of course wins are nice but having an enjoyable match is even better). I main a weird shudderwock shamman deck (standard, not wild) with i think about 50%winrate so i climb and fall inbetween 20 and 10 ladder every day. That's okay.

Does anyone have any thoughts about how this situation (people playing same stuff non stop) can be improved?
Constant nerfing by blizzard doesn't help apparently as people are just getting backed into a corner more and more.

Are there any news from blizzard about improvements to some classes?
This is just...just disappointing. Most of the time i don't mind conceding against MasterCallHunter 5x in a row and lowering my rank because i just refuse to play against the same opponent again and again.

I wish i was exaggerating or that i was salty because i remember more negative experiences in my mind, but nope, this is just the current reality. And it's sad.

that is why it is called meta :) i also play only 2 of the 3 above decks and i am sitting around 8-10lvl :)