i am never

Community Discussion
I never buy another pack or anything in this game. by free good from pack
Go find a better game from better companies. You know, the kind that doesn't claim quarterly highs then LAYS OFF nearly 800 employees, like this company does. Put your money into better companies.
02/16/2019 10:19 PMPosted by mageboltz

You can spend in game gold to get packs which help you in your cause of not spending money on the game. Gold is free and takes some time to get a big amount. Sure, you can keep pressing the same button to get 1 pack each time but that's the trade off since you don't want to pay money on it. Blizzard doesn't get anything if you just pay with gold to get packets.
02/17/2019 11:48 PMPosted by Wise
02/16/2019 10:19 PMPosted by mageboltz

You can spend in game gold to get packs which help you in your cause of not spending money on the game. Gold is free and takes some time to get a big amount. Sure, you can keep pressing the same button to get 1 pack each time but that's the trade off since you don't want to pay money on it. Blizzard doesn't get anything if you just pay with gold to get packets.
good point
I was just saying the same thing yesterday in a conversation with someone on my friends list. I recently paid $40 and my win rate went from 58% to 46%. I am positive that the algorithm mantra here is, "We've found a sucker".
02/17/2019 02:01 PMPosted by CrazyIntent
Go find a better game from better companies. You know, the kind that doesn't claim quarterly highs then LAYS OFF nearly 800 employees, like this company does. Put your money into better companies.
well they hired ben brode who was literally a pizza delivery guy for the 3rd shift blizz north team and they hired another guy who hit legend on hs in the first year(or second?). and theres more but with these kinds of hiring practices im sure most of the 800 were people who had no business being hired to begin with.
then lets talk about what they created. a poorly thought out, unbalanced and badly executed slot machine. the type of game abcd companies spit out weekly. a group of people from the forums could be put together to create hearthstone, it isnt technically difficult, programwise. blizz has hired people from the forums. so yeah, it could be done. also, hs dont require upkeep, there are no event schedules or even events to really mention. they take months and sometimes years to fix the most stagnant and problematic issues IF they deal with them at all. they create things like shudderwock, laugh on video about how broken it is and still release it anyway. im just saying they made a trash game that nearly runs itself with the exception of xpacks and when you make something that rakes in tens of millions but doesnt in any way require a team of people to run it then youve coded yourself out of a job. maybe its more proof they shouldnt have been hired to begin with. if the current state of all blizz games is the BEST they could do people needed to be fired. if it wasnt their best then they definitely need firing so creative people who want the job can do it.