WHY "fix" the 4th quest slot?

Bug Report
Blizz, please. I actually didn't expect this from you. This game has 1 million problems and a 4th quest wasn't one of them. If you told your developers you "fix" this issue why couldn't have told them to actually fix something useful like Graal or the rush bug?

This is absolutely disgusting and I just used the word is disgusting, I'm literally disgusted to think I'm playing a game made by a company who "fixes" "problems" like this, you guys could have just stayed quiet and ignored this "issue" instead of acting like fools.

Now go ahead, lock this topic, act the greedy bastards I know you are and go post dog pictures on the blog. Maybe you should even ban me and everyone else who talks about this, silence the opposition and post even more dog pictures.
If you look back at this forum for the posts made last week, you'll see lots of people complaining that after receiving the special quest as a fourth quest, they tried to reroll one of their quests and didn't get a replacement quest.
The reason? Blizzard never intended to have four quest slots. So a lot of things (like the regular quest display screen, and yes, also the quest reroll logic) was not able to handle this situation. It was not coded to handle four quests, nor tested for it. The disappearing quest upon reroll was a very visible side effect that annoyed a lot of customers. Who knows what other side effects happened but were invisible for us, or what oter effects could have happened under the right combination of circumstances.

If Blizzard wants us to have four quests, then they need to do a lot more work. Ensure that everything works. Test all of it. Doing that in the time frame of a single week is not possible in a controlled manner, so it would involve a lot of risk. For a feature they didn't even plan to give us.
Far easier, and safer, to find the bug that caused the unplanned fourth quest and fix it so that the quests work as designed and intended again.

If you want to discuss the benefits of adding a fourth quest slot (not by accident but as a planned and managed new feature), then I recommend that you do so at the Play Mode Discussion forum. This forum is primarily intended for the purpose of reporting bugs, and the current behaviour is not a bug. Requests and suggestions posted and discussed here are less likely to be seen by the design team, and more likely to waste the time of QA staff who have no control over design choices.
Then why not fix it so it works properly instead of "fix" removing it? That's a better fix if you ask me.

By the way, I don't know if you're a dev or a blind blizzard chill and it's confusing me. If you're an employee then I guess you're just sticking to your job, if you're a blizz chill then I see you're just working for free and defending anti-consumer practices that work against you. I'm sorry for you if that's the case.
Of course BigHugger is not a Blizzard employee. All Blizzard employees' posts are in all blue and there will be the name of their department (like Quality Assurance) under their names. BigHugger is a player like you and me who takes a lot of his time (look at his number of posts) to help out other players. So stop insulting him for helping you.
02/22/2019 02:56 AMPosted by QualityLuck
Then why not fix it so it works properly instead of "fix" removing it? That's a better fix if you ask me.
So I guess you didn't take the effort to read my entire post? The answer is right there. Second paragraph (but I guess reading past one paragraph felt like too much effort?)

02/22/2019 02:56 AMPosted by QualityLuck
I don't know if you're a dev or a blind blizzard chill and it's confusing me
Neither.
I'm a Hearthstone player (only Blizzard game I ever touched, apart from a very short period trying my hand at WoW and not liking it). I come here to read about interesting interactions and weird bugs so I know what to expect in the games I play. And since I'm hear I figured why not help people by putting in some explanation where I know what caused something to happen.
I understand that not everyone appreciates receiving helpful replies. It's easier to continue to live in a bubble where the big bad world is out to get you than to have to deal with a sometimes complex reality. Luckily, this forum has a feature just for that. If you look at the top right of this post, there's an arrow icon. If you click it you'll see three options; one of them is "Ignore User". I recommend you to use that so you will never have to suffer from my comments anymore.
I recommend you to use that so you will never have to suffer from my comments anymore.
That's a good suggestion, I know you wouldn't do anything but blindly defend Blizzard even they murdered your family.