back from 2 years, 10k dust

Play Mode Discussion
i dont play wild so i cleared all of them old Exps for a future standard deck

whats the the new flavor of the meta?

so far i hear i should craft Zilliax, baku or Gann anything else?

thanks
Depends largely on what you enjoy playing.

Go give hsreplay.net or vicioussyndicate.com a look if you want to check out the meta.
Malygos, Velen, Psychic Screams, Shadowreaper Anduin, Deathstalker Rexxar, Zul'jin, Zerek's Cloning Gallery, Frost Lich Jaina, Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk, the Lich King, Bloodreaver Gul'dan and some other !@#$ I'm forgetting. I'd list aggro crafting suggestions, but those tend to be non-legendary and easier to figure out. Keleseth would be a good one.

Good luck dawg!
thanks, i play all class mostly the best cards that wont rotate for a while
As usual, it depends your goal.

If your goal is being able to play a broad range of decks, Baku and Genn are the star neutral legendaries that are played in multiple classes. Baku currently owns most of the top decks, including Rogue, Paladin, and a much lesser used Hunter deck, whereas Genn stars in a Shaman and Warlock deck. Further decks of your own design are, of course, totally doable, but keep in mind that tribes tend not to fly with Evens/Odds since you lose half your potential pirates/murlocs/mechs in doing so.

Keleseth decks also exist, but are unplayable with Odds, and not worth shutting out your entire 2-drop list in Evens. That being said, Keleseth can be considered an integral part of many aggressive minion-centric decks like Healzoo and can be a real powerhouse, but I’d consider the priority lower as the meta shifted away from Keleseth recently.

Other than that, a few decks have epics they consider staples, such as Rogue’s Vilespine Slayer, Priest’s Psychic Scream, and Paladin’s Call To Arms (not necessary for Odds). On top of that, you have each class’ rare-quality Spellstone from the Kobolds expac, ranging from the top tier Amethyst, Jasper, and Emerald spellstone to the rarely used Sapphire and Onyx. As they are class specific, it’s your call based on what class you like.

Since you’ve been away, you’ll probably want to knock out 10 packs from each set you missed in order to get the guaranteed legendary. You’ll also want to do the Frozen Throne intro mission for your free Death Knight.
02/19/2019 05:08 PMPosted by StoicPaladin
Malygos, Velen, Psychic Screams, Shadowreaper Anduin, Deathstalker Rexxar, Zul'jin, Zerek's Cloning Gallery, Frost Lich Jaina, Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk, the Lich King, Bloodreaver Gul'dan and some other !@#$ I'm forgetting.
dk are a bad idea since they rotate in less than 2 months, Genn Baku ziliax are good and are going to stay for a while
02/19/2019 05:36 PMPosted by Shakou
02/19/2019 05:08 PMPosted by StoicPaladin
Malygos, Velen, Psychic Screams, Shadowreaper Anduin, Deathstalker Rexxar, Zul'jin, Zerek's Cloning Gallery, Frost Lich Jaina, Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk, the Lich King, Bloodreaver Gul'dan and some other !@#$ I'm forgetting.
dk are a bad idea since they rotate in less than 2 months, Genn Baku ziliax are good and are going to stay for a while

DK cards are still cool to have regardless of rotation. I leave it to the OP to decide if they care about rotation or not. Keep in mind that even though he did say he dusted his Wild cards, that doesn’t change the fact that he’s never played with the DK cards before.
i got some DK cards from LK exp and i just recently got Zuljin but if they are about to be gone then its not worth it. is there a place where i can see cards that are about to go wild? btw i dont play wild standard only.

thanks to everyone for the input ;)
in your collection, all the cards from ungoro, kotft and k&c will rotate out
Craft baku and make budget odd pally. I can help with list if u want. You have to play 2 witch cauldron in it though because reasons
i dont play wild so i cleared all of them old Exps for a future standard decks

what a fool
02/20/2019 05:53 AMPosted by Dominion
i dont play wild so i cleared all of them old Exps for a future standard decks

what a fool

please explain
02/20/2019 05:53 AMPosted by Dominion

what a fool

please explain

spending countless $$ and dust on cards with limited lifespan
Wait for the Standard rotation honestly. You may be able to get more dust and also, the next expansion will hopefully yield a new meta. But if you're restless right now:
Baku - If you want a good deck
Mecha'Thun - If you want Quality meme decks
Whizbang - If you want Quantity meme decks
Zul'Jin, Dr. Boom, or Hagatha - Hero Cards are fun
Genn - If you have the specific cards needed
Harbinger Celestia - If you are the craziest and stupidest person alive. Like, crazier and stupider than someone who crafted Millhouse Manastorm
All of the cards mentioned will NOT be rotating this year
I would honestly wait, many of the meta decks are going to change drastically when the new year comes and frozen throne cards get shuffled into the wild pile.
02/20/2019 07:30 AMPosted by LEETHELIVER
Mecha'Thun - If you want Quality meme decks

This is actually not a meme...

Mecha'thun is good.
If you are dedicated to standard only, then sure... wild is useless. It's just digital art for you.

But Wild is also a supported game-mode... so is Wild supported in Tavern Brawls. And you probably may once in a while feel left out, because you can only use standard decks, while other people use Wild decks.

I personally won't disenchant cards, it's biggest mistake you can make in this game if you want to enjoy Hearthstone to the fullest. The devs made a big mistake imo with this disenchantable wild cards.

But good thing is, most Standard decks are good enough to beat all those Wild decks. Rush Warrior can for example go toe-to-toe with Pirate Warrior and win. Also Standard Warlock Mecha'thun deck beats Wild fatigue decks. So you can pretty much play Wild with standard decks and have success.
i've spent less than 100$ on this game and decks and i only Dusted golden duplicates and some useless legendary and i dont plan to spend much money so i rather dust and craft, i still have Kel'thuzad, baron rivendale, elise starseeker, Medivh, the curator, prince malachazar and justicar trueheart

please explain

spending countless $$ and dust on cards with limited lifespan
I sure hope you never pay for television or streaming services of any kind, or tickets to go see movies/concerts/theme parks.

Not that I'm saying everyone should drop cash on HS, but many, many forms of entertainment from the beginning of history through now provide enjoyment over a limited scope of time for a certain amount of money. Some folks simply habe no interest in the absurdfest that is Wild. Some do. Doesn't mean we need to insult each other over it.

You don't see me calling Bowser and upside-down moron with an age that's higher than his IQ for playing Wild...

For other reasons, sure, but not for his choice of format :P