Jeklik

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Jeklik is destroying it this round. Thought I would never play this class. but what a fun deck
First discard, summed 8-10 mana demon or OP legendary. Game-set-match.
Malacrass and Jeklik are tier 1 this brawl IMO. Hooktusk is just as strong, but only when he goes 2nd (double coin ftw) so I wouldn't say he's as strong as the first two. Thekal can straight-up win on turn 3 (for some reason a lot of people don't seem to realize his totem procs on face damage, not just damage from your own cards) but once his totem gets shut down he's just done.

The other heroes are fun but too slow to really be top contenders, IMO. Malacrass is kind of slow too but his deck is so controlling it doesn't matter - just stall and farm frostfires until you can pull off one of his 3 OTKs.
Brawl is rediculous and dumb but that is what brawl is. Also did a single person at bliz test zul jin? I tried 10 games and got crushed 10 times staring at an entire hand of 5+ drops everygame but the time I drew springpaw but still got crushed by voidlord jeklik on turn 2. Warlock is highroll rediculous. Paladin just kills you by turn 5. You have to remove their shrine at all costs. Rogue is good but only if u draw ok. Mage can blow ppl up fast. Priest sux. Shaman sucks. 2 hp shrine??? I dint even see warrior.
I've beat every other class with warrior at least once each. Seems everyone has a different experience.
02/21/2019 01:30 PMPosted by EATMOREKITTY
Jeklik is destroying it this round. Thought I would never play this class. but what a fun deck

Logged in to do the daily - win one as a Shaman or Warlock. Hmm my cards suck for that kind of Victory in Standard. I did lose badly to a Warlock in Brawl I will try Warlock in Brawl.

Opponet Druid.
I go first I play minion if you discard a card draw a card.
Druid Makes 2 Saplings gets +1/+1 for each.
Hmm yeah the the face rush could be on soon.
I play Quest card and Soulfire on his totem and summon a 6/6 Demon
Druid Coins and Plays summon 2 treants and kills my 1/4 with his 2 2/2s
Hmm, my 6/6 not looking so hot and could be getting faced real soon.
I draw deal 2 dmg to ALL minions. Summon another 6/? takes 2 dmg.
I wipe his board and have 2 6/x minions on the board. They concede.

2 minute game - Daily Quest done - 50 gold and Peace out for the day :)
02/21/2019 08:35 PMPosted by Teron
First discard, summed 8-10 mana demon or OP legendary. Game-set-match.

Yeah, had to win one as a Paladin on another account. But I drew Warlock.

Could I win in less than 5? Only if I could keep my totem activated. Couldn't so Warlock got its typical game 5 GG spread.

https://imgur.com/a/1megYL2
https://imgur.com/a/gbDCZh1

Yep, had Mr Lock down to 1 health turn 4 - couldn't put em away. Shut down my totem and then mr Lock got Full board spread turn 5/6 and GG after that.
fill hand, play cataclysm, win game

good times
I am luvin Warlock this week. 1 loss. Almost makes me feel like I know how to play :P