Blizzard please add "can you tell im stalling because you're boring" emote please

Play Mode Discussion
every time I play against someone who paid for cards to build a deck someone else built, i feel the need to use this emote but its not there :(
bummer :(
They removed "thank you" for being too toxic... But I'm sure they will add your dumb idea in no time !
Can you also add an “I don’t care how long this game takes I’m still going to beat you scrub” emote please? Thanks
02/24/2019 03:03 PMPosted by Guldin
Can you also add an “I don’t care how long this game takes I’m still going to beat you scrub” emote please? Thanks

XrtdSippycup roping you? "Thank you" is definitely appropriate in that situation.

Sippy, your opponent can make plans during your turn as well as theirs, so the longer you take, the longer they have to consider their options. You're potentially making the game harder on yourself by trying to grief your opponent. But be my guest, rope away!
See that gold outline? It means we've seen it all before and aren't bothered.
If people got tilted by being bored then no-one would play Hearthstone
02/24/2019 02:49 PMPosted by xlux
They removed "thank you" for being too toxic... But I'm sure they will add your dumb idea in no time !

You can still say Thank you. You are thinking of "Sorry"
02/24/2019 02:23 PMPosted by XrtdSippycup
every time I play against someone who paid for cards to build a deck someone else built, i feel the need to use this emote but its not there :(

maybe you're just !@#$ at the game