Change delvasour egg plz

Play Mode Discussion
This card is way to op. Zoolock,cubehunter, and roughe decks all use it to make lots of 5/5s with cube, play dead, etc. Plz explain how this card is balanced when literally a TRILLION decks are based around this card. Plz move to 5 mana so it can be fair...
01/30/2019 07:00 AMPosted by SweetTexas77
This card is way to op. Zoolock,cubehunter, and roughe decks all use it to make lots of 5/5s with cube, play dead, etc. Plz explain how this card is balanced when literally a TRILLION decks are based around this card.

Because if you destroy the egg, you only need to deal with one 5/5? Even better: if you silence the egg and then destroy it, your opponent gets zero 5/5s.
What's a roughe?
01/30/2019 07:10 AMPosted by HailFall
What's a roughe?

It’s what the kids used to call “second base” except you use a glove made of sandpaper.
01/30/2019 07:12 AMPosted by Monday
What's a roughe?

It’s what the kids used to call “second base” except you use a glove made of sandpaper.

WHO ELSE BUT MONDAY!??
01/30/2019 07:25 AMPosted by Right
WHO ELSE BUT MONDAY!??
Giggidy.

On a serious note, I think he meant rogue.
The card is 110% fine.
It's easy trigger cards like "Play Dead" that don't cost enough.
Just kill the egg first
What's a roughe?

I was wondering about delvasour.
Delvasour Eggs are my favorite kind of candy :)
The only culprit here is Cube. Cube lock Cube Rogue Cube Hunter. Cards like Play Dead, Eggs, etc. are not the problem
If you get an Easter egg coloring kit and a mug you can change the egg to whatever you want...
01/30/2019 09:23 AMPosted by Logri
Delvasour Eggs are my favorite kind of candy :)

Dunno, I was thinking sweet and sour dinosaur..mmmmmmm.
01/30/2019 07:00 AMPosted by SweetTexas77
Plz explain how this card is balanced when literally a TRILLION decks are based around this card

literally a TRILLION decks

literally

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Also:
01/30/2019 07:51 AMPosted by Skaz
Just kill the egg first
"Rant"
Oh no its another "this needs a nerf" post. Idk whats more asinine. The fact that people are calling for nerfs for cards that will only see another cpl months of play or that people come here and complain about it. I read these forums everyday and all I see are posts about how this game sucks now. Or this needs a nerf or that needs a nerf. Lets have blizz just not make any cards more powerful than a murloc tidecaller. Would that make everyone happy.
"I keep losing!" "Nerf everything until I'm legend rank!"

That is all I get from the majority of these posts. More entertainment than anything.
I enjoy that the answer to a card having ridiculous synergy is to play in such a fashion that you yourself make the card hilariously over efficient for its cost for your opponent.

Killing the egg yourself is helping your opponent have 5/8 worth of stats for 3 mana. Such is the state of the game that that is considered to be a good play for you.

The real answer of course is silence. But really, the issue in this case isn't that the Egg is OP but that the supporting cards are just too strong.

Honestly though, sometimes I wish they'd just remove silence from the game just so it can no longer be used as an excuse for cards being otherwise inappropriately costed.