gg blizz. nerf the premades

Play Mode Discussion
http://oi65.tinypic.com/dvosbq.jpg

SMH....
Tags or not, you won't get an image to show on these forums.

Anyway, that's a known issue by the community. Hopefully they fix it, otherwise that's just straight up bad form.
02/07/2019 10:30 AMPosted by Wardrum

Anyway, that's a known issue by the community. Hopefully they fix it, otherwise that's just straight up bad form.

I love bustin chops. It's what I do.
02/07/2019 10:34 AMPosted by gitRekt
02/07/2019 10:30 AMPosted by Wardrum

I love bustin chops. It's what I do.
I love bustin pork chops.

With my teeth.
Dev has been alerted. This will get addressed.

02/07/2019 10:37 AMPosted by Wardrum

With my teeth.

^ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pork chops......*drools*
02/07/2019 10:39 AMPosted by Jesse Hill

With my teeth.

They have been alerted? They made the deck. They don't remember?

*cough* (clears throat)

Does Blizzard play its own game?

:)
02/07/2019 10:42 AMPosted by Right

They have been alerted? They made the deck. They don't remember?

*cough* (clears throat)

Does Blizzard play its own game?

:)

I was just gonna ask if they play the same game we do.

With my teeth.

Grilled pork chops with my family recipe breading, served with grilled potatoes/carrots/onions and a glass of sweet tea.

Is it summertime yet?
I told you guys that dev team will always put the game back on track.

With my teeth.

Are you saying Dev was alerted to Wardrum busting porkchops with his teeth? Seems kinda snitchy, but OK.
02/07/2019 11:24 AMPosted by Caonima
I told you guys that dev team will always put the game back on track.

Yeah, but is shouldn't have happened in the first place...
02/07/2019 11:25 AMPosted by SLAUGHTERED

Are you saying Dev was alerted to Wardrum busting porkchops with his teeth? Seems kinda snitchy, but OK.
They don't have enough badges to control me, anyway.
02/07/2019 01:23 PMPosted by Wardrum
02/07/2019 11:25 AMPosted by SLAUGHTERED
They don't have enough badges to control me, anyway.

BADGES?
02/07/2019 01:35 PMPosted by Right
02/07/2019 01:23 PMPosted by Wardrum
...They don't have enough badges to control me, anyway.

BADGES?
Must...

Not...

Finish....

Quote!
02/07/2019 10:43 AMPosted by gitRekt

I was just gonna ask if they play the same game we do.

While I presume this was asked with snark in mind, the honest answer is no, most of them don’t.

~20 people on the team, and the development work is spread out over the next three expansions. Around now a certain number of developers will be concepting the last set of the coming year, getting flavor, feel and lynchpin cards dreamed up. Another set will be working on setting somewhat reasonable values on all those ideas from the middle set making them more like an actual cards. (Most balancing probably takes effect here, which may be why there’s a ‘lag’ behind major nerfs). Finally they’ll have some devs working on a last pass of the April set, focusing less on balance and more on UI bugs and edge cases: ‘what happens when one class gets another classes card’? etc.

If I had to guess, I’d bet the general shape of pre-built decks are started in the concepting phase and hammered out in the balancing phase.

So, no, most devs aren’t playing the same game we are: when they drop a Whizbang they’re getting sets we won’t see for another half-year, with two expansion’s worth of cards that we don’t know about.

How well do you remember the pre-built decks from Witchwood? That’s probably about the time span that many of the devs would have to recall to remember the set that is live.
02/07/2019 01:38 PMPosted by Wardrum
02/07/2019 01:35 PMPosted by Right

BADGES?
Must...

Not...

Finish....

Quote!

Hate to spill the beans but Wardrum is actually super-powered (hero or villain I’ll leave up to you.) But his one weakness is badgers. The fact that his secret has been kept so long is merely an artifact of his auto-correct, so people keep trying to take him down with police, FBI agents, CIA operatives, even concert rent-a-security-guards.

So many badges.

All in vain.
02/07/2019 01:44 PMPosted by Tao
<span class="truncated">...</span>Must...

Not...

Finish....

Quote!

Hate to spill the beans but Wardrum is actually super-powered (hero or villain I’ll leave up to you.) But his one weakness is badgers. The fact that his secret has been kept so long is merely an artifact of his auto-correct, so people keep trying to take him down with police, FBI agents, CIA operatives, even concert rent-a-security-guards.

So many badges.

All in vain.
Why do you think I keep Gwyneth, a Huntress (and therefore beast master) around? It's not just cookies, cocoa, coffee and Hearthstone.

If you wanna be a BA, you gotta CYA.
02/07/2019 01:38 PMPosted by Wardrum
<span class="truncated">...</span>

BADGES?
Must...

Not...

Finish....

Quote!

Makes one wonder, who is your OT? I'm sure the discord will be filled with both fanart and fanfic about it... hopefully it doesn't take the the southark aproach.

So many badges.

All in vain.
Why do you think I keep Gwyneth, a Huntress (and therefore beast master) around? It's not just cookies, cocoa, coffee and Hearthstone.

If you wanna be a BA, you gotta CYA.

Picks up broken chain

Dang it, he got loose again!!!

Wardrum....oh, Wardrum...

sets out cookies and cocoa
This thread has taken an odd turn.