how to unlock morgl?

Play Mode Discussion
How to get[edit | edit source]
Morgl can be obtained for free through the Recruit A Friend system. Once a recruited player accumulates a total level of 20, combined between every class, the recruiting player will be awarded Morgl. After unlocking, the player can choose to use Morgl the Oracle in place of Thrall when playing with a shaman deck.
As with other rewards from the Recruit A Friend system, note that only players recruited to play in the same region as the recruiter will count for earning Morgl.
It is not possible to purchase Morgl, either with gold or real money.

does this mean get any hero to 20 or level 20 combine between all heros I don't get it lol?
You can combine the 20 levels with all heroes.
F.e. Rogue lvl. 8, Druid lvl.5 and Mage lvl. 7.
You don't need to reach lvl. 20 with one class only.
02/20/2019 08:22 PMPosted by Pißwasser

In fact, it’s probably faster if you just level all nine heroes until your total level is 20.
02/20/2019 08:27 PMPosted by Madmax
02/20/2019 08:22 PMPosted by Pißwasser

In fact, it’s probably faster if you just level all nine heroes until your total level is 20.

Which you can easily do in games against the Innkeeper. Don’t even need to play against real players.
so I can do 4 classes til level 5? and to be clear class level right? I only ask cuz I thought I did it with my 2nd acc but im level 20 with warlock on it and got nothing o=so im trying again :P as shaman is my main and i didnt get king cuz im f2p since i started in old gods
02/20/2019 10:04 PMPosted by esnov17
so I can do 4 classes til level 5? and to be clear class level right? I only ask cuz I thought I did it with my 2nd acc but im level 20 with warlock on it and got nothing o=so im trying again :P as shaman is my main and i didnt get king cuz im f2p since i started in old gods

I did the same thing, referred and started a second account, leveled it up, didn't get the Morgl. Didn't try again. Good luck.