PLEASE GIVE US BACK JAINA HERO PORTRAIT !!!!!

Community Discussion
02/08/2019 06:11 AMPosted by Motorbike
Breasts are offensive and so are you.

You probably understand everything dude...

We are talking about a SIMPLE cleavage censored for accomplish strictly chinese censor law.
Concerning to see so many companies that bend over to an Orwellian nation...
Its damn pixels on the screen for crying out loud. Go outside kids.
02/08/2019 01:08 PMPosted by Sparks

And that's how it starts. It's "just a few pixels on screen" then it becomes changing the cards themselves, then it's censorship of the forums, then it's the censorship of everything else that Activision creates while we, the players who've made Activision, continuously get forced to abide by another country's laws and regulations.

Why can't Activision simply create a Chinese only server(s) where they can abide by Chinese laws?

This kind of censorship serves no other purpose than to dictate what people should think. Start small, make it the norm and just keep censoring more.

Blizzard could have used less than a month to implement a test that would load censored or normal pictures depending on the location. No need for another client.
I'm pretty disappointed in this change. If you want her to show less cleavage, use BFA art or something else. Changing the portrait that's been there for over 5 years with really lazy coverup isn't the way to go. It's below Blizzards standards, or at least so I hope.
This is truly disappointing team 5, and the latest in a long line of poor decisions your team continues to make.

This is the message your team sends to women everywhere:

"Be ashamed of your bodies and cover them up, especially if it offends a man!"

Well, so much for the much vaunted "inclusion" and "tolerance" of actiblizz. Another decision made about a female character that was more than likely done by a group of men to appease a group of men. I didn't realize that actiblizz and team 5 now openly support what no doubt their own people have called on social media "toxic masculinity." I mean, what's next? Remove female characters completely because it offends someone somewhere?

I didn't realize the latest patch was a reset to the preindustrial age and it's attitudes towards women.
I was going to add another reply to this thread but then I noticed my previous one has been deleted. With so much censorship going on it all seems pointless.
02/12/2019 01:26 AMPosted by Clin1951
I was going to add another reply to this thread but then I noticed my previous one has been deleted. With so much censorship going on it all seems pointless.

Blizzard remove some thread about, anyway I'm waiting the restore hoping that this is a test, for me Jaina is important as I knew her not like now I really don't like her anymore after this change, I refuse myself to use a Jaina like this especially because i dropped 150 $ for a Mage Deck.
02/08/2019 02:02 PMPosted by GrizzlyTank

This kind of censorship serves no other purpose than to dictate what people should think. Start small, make it the norm and just keep censoring more.

Blizzard could have used less than a month to implement a test that would load censored or normal pictures depending on the location. No need for another client.

The fact that so many people here are so worried about a chest changing is by far one of the saddest thing I have seen in a video game. My god people go outside. Honestly would not of noticed this small detail because I'm not looking there when I'm play a video game. Might be why so many people are rank 20-15 because they worry about a image that should not effect them and looking at that instead of the board.

Now if they start attacking the community as a whole with censorship then you have a right to complain because that is a violation of human rights in my opinion. Even then I'm sure the EULA has some stuff that states they can do what they want with anything on their platforms. Them changing their own property for whatever reason is their rights.

Now for the people that are honestly mad about this. Go outdoors once in a while and see how this minor change is insignificant to what really matters in life. Not everything needs to be eye candy for you.
02/15/2019 07:37 AMPosted by Sparks
02/08/2019 02:02 PMPosted by GrizzlyTank

The fact that so many people here are so worried about a chest changing is by far one of the saddest thing I have seen in a video game. My god people go outside. Honestly would not of noticed this small detail because I'm not looking there when I'm play a video game. Might be why so many people are rank 20-15 because they worry about a image that should not effect them and looking at that instead of the board.

Now if they start attacking the community as a whole with censorship then you have a right to complain because that is a violation of human rights in my opinion. Even then I'm sure the EULA has some stuff that states they can do what they want with anything on their platforms. Them changing their own property for whatever reason is their rights.

Now for the people that are honestly mad about this. Go outdoors once in a while and see how this minor change is insignificant to what really matters in life. Not everything needs to be eye candy for you.

I'm pretty sure that You didin't understand the point..
I SPENT here 150 $ for Jaina's decks.. MONEY that support the game...
I'm NOT A USELESS (For the ACTIVISION\BLIZZARD bank account) F2P Player that is only a weight because don't give to this project one cents...I PAY for play Hearthstone because I like it and I Support it.
I like JAINA uncensored... it is my main hero... are 5 years that was like this and it hurt to me play with her changed... after I have dropped 150 $ (I don't know how many money You spent here on Hearthstone) surely I don't want my JAINA hero portrait change.
The outdoors is filled with breasts less censored than Jaina.
The fact that so many people here are so worried about a chest changing is by far one of the saddest thing I have seen in a video game. My god people go outside.

What is ten times more sad, is people who strut around boasting about how little they care when in actual fact they simply can't comprehend what artistic censorship actually means...
This game is dead for me :( i cant play it anymore
i refuse to play it regulary till i get Jaina back
BTW dota-chess is quite good minigame to play
Jaina! Jaina!
02/08/2019 01:27 PMPosted by CrazyIntent

And that's how it starts. It's "just a few pixels on screen" then it becomes changing the cards themselves, then it's censorship of the forums, then it's the censorship of everything else that Activision creates while we, the players who've made Activision, continuously get forced to abide by another country's laws and regulations.

Why can't Activision simply create a Chinese only server(s) where they can abide by Chinese laws?

They've been censoring forum... lol