Nerf Hunter!

Community Discussion
When will the hunter get nerfed?
I know i already made a post about this but i feel like this really needs to be discussed.
Seriously like hunter is so broken in every aspect of the game.
Deathstalker Rexxar costs 6......and its always drawn so early in the game while my Frostlich jaina is in 90% of cases in the bottom of my deck and i die to the Deathstalker rexxar before i even draw my Jaina.He has an infinite value with build a beast i really think that it is not fair and i don't understand what was Blizzard thinking when they made this hero.I am tired of losing my rank bcz of this overpowered hero everytime i see that i am against a rexxar i litteraly wanna delete this game.I am sad that soon DK heroes will be moved to the wild only decks but i am really looking forward to never seeing another broken Deathsucker in my games.
02/09/2019 03:44 PMPosted by Tyforfreewin
I know i already made a post about this but i feel like this really needs to be discussed.
Deathstalker Rexxar costs 6......and its always drawn so early in the game while my Frostlich jaina is in 90% of cases in the bottom of my deck and i die to the Deathstalker rexxar before i even draw my Jaina.He has an infinite value with build a beast i really think that it is not fair and i don't understand what was Blizzard thinking when they made this hero.I am tired of losing my rank bcz of this overpowered hero everytime i see that i am against a rexxar i litteraly wanna delete this game.I am sad that soon DK heroes will be moved to the wild only decks but i am really looking forward to never seeing another broken Deathsucker in my games.
They will NEVER change it, so go ahead a delete the game now. I still don't know why I play this broken !@# game. I guess for the rare game that everything works in my favor.

But all blizzard wants is you to get pissed that you're losing and then buy more decks as you might think it will help you.

Because whatever deck you choose to play the system pairs you with the deck that will counter you the best. All they want you to do is feel upset to buy more of their decks.
02/09/2019 03:44 PMPosted by Tyforfreewin

the post title should say finally nerf jaina! she is the most op card in the game, no brain, no tactic, just pop her and win 99% of the time...