game needs 3 daily quests per day.

Play Mode Discussion
this is cringe coming from the end of they lunar bonus.
do not feel like playing.

Buy my stuff.
Meh, you're not alone. We had similar reaction from some players when Tavern of Time event ended, and Fire Festival before that. It's like kids consuming something sweet/with sugar and refusing to eat their meal. Sometimes somthing too good can spoil a person. But life goes on. They will manage before next event comes.
What you mean to say is that "Daily Quests aren't rewarding enough," because making it 3 quests per day doesn't mean they wouldn't just reduce the rewards per quest to like 10g-20g.

And the reason they aren't rewarding is because if they gave out 150g per day plus 100g for grinding wins, the only people who would pay real money would be the people trying for all golden collections. Don't kid yourself into thinking the game isn't designed to milk us dry, that's what microtransactions are all about. It's the backbone of all CCGs, not just the digital ones.
the wildpool is only getting larger and larger its practically impossible to collect as a f2p player now, something needs to change
if they ever bring back the wild packs so we can buy with gold then they will have to increase the daily quests
I loved the lunar quest got 2 legendaries out of it.But sadly all good things come to an end
"Activision-blizzard set to lay-off 800 workers"

Playerbase: "Please make less money!"
02/15/2019 02:41 PMPosted by xlux

To be fair, the executive bragged about the company's record profits before announcing they were firing those people. So the problem isn't that they can't afford the people. It's that they need to tank the company at this point to get a year of Even More Record Breaking Profits before it spirals down the drain because they fired more people than they could afford to let go, and sucked all the fun out of their games to maximize the appeal of lootboxes.

Or everything will just fall apart when Lootboxes are declared gambling, like they are.
02/15/2019 11:53 PMPosted by Sagevallant
02/15/2019 02:41 PMPosted by xlux

To be fair, the executive bragged about the company's record profits before announcing they were firing those people. So the problem isn't that they can't afford the people. It's that they need to tank the company at this point to get a year of Even More Record Breaking Profits before it spirals down the drain because they fired more people than they could afford to let go, and sucked all the fun out of their games to maximize the appeal of lootboxes.

Or everything will just fall apart when Lootboxes are declared gambling, like they are.

record revenue, its not the same as profit. You can have 5billion revenue but still only have 100mill profit. Or even no profit at all.
Okay, that's fair. But still, "Hey, business is going great, so we're going to fire most of the staff that interacts with the community for us," still sounds pretty bad to me. Especially when the execs are making tens of millions a year. I liked Iwata's approach better, making less money and still cutting his own pay before firing anybody.

If this guy can have a year of record revenue and still not have satisfactory profits, why does he deserve to make 10+ million a year? Assuming that "satisfactory profits" are still a thing to a corporation. How many people could still have their jobs if he settled for a paltry 5 million a year?
I don't think any of u trolls get the point im trying to make,
I don't know what any of u are even talking about.
this game needs a lot of help
02/16/2019 09:39 AMPosted by SuperLegend

Or instead they can never return quest bonuses again so people like you not get spoiled by it and lose interest by play.

Sorry but what you said is far more a argument to not offer bonuses again than put more.

That is why people are mad at you.
02/16/2019 09:39 AMPosted by SuperLegend

It's an F2P game. The balance of an F2P is pretty much always going to slant toward making most of the people spend money. That's how it makes money. That's what you signed up for when you joined the game. F2P is designed to be an assault on your patience and willpower.

That's why I want this trash out of my single player games. Because you pay like $70 plus 2 season passes just to get the full game, and then you tag on some Collector's Edition nonsense, and then you turn the progression system into a slog to get people to pay you so they don't have to play the game as much. And put a timed exclusive on it to try and force people to buy from a certain provider on a certain platform.

The whole industry is going anti-fun and anti-consumer so that the execs and shareholders can milk every last possible dollar out of the company before another crash happens. There's an upper limit to what the audience can spend and the whole point of lootboxes is to take advantage of the minority of people who can spend piles of cash, and punish the people who can't or won't. It's going to crash when people run out of cash and the people behind the scene still expect infinite growth.
02/15/2019 08:46 AMPosted by SuperLegend

Buy my stuff.

Get a job, beggar
Speaking of Daily Quests.

Todays Quest is to play 30 mage cards. Okay load em with add some draw cards see how fast I can be done and back to steam.

First Opponent? Yep Hunter. More of a Traditional version. Animal Companions, Flanking Strike, Rhino, DR Lion, Hyenas got 17 cards out.

Now just need to toss out 13 more vs Odd Paladin.

Righteous Protector
Spam Mickies
Stonehill Defender
You know how this goes...
Incoming 14 DMG with Frostwolf on turn 7 need to play 1 more card!
Sweet could of killed me after playing Stormwind.
and done.

Back to Civ 6!
02/17/2019 07:07 AMPosted by Morocotopo
02/15/2019 08:46 AMPosted by SuperLegend

Buy my stuff.

Get a job, beggar

you are deceived. I am not begging. u are not obeying.