What music do you listen to?

Play Mode Discussion
While playing hearthstone a lot of people listen to music myself included. I listen to Eminem, Blur, The Beatles and the Celeste soundtrack. So what do you guys listen to?
I'm empty and dead inside, so I never listen to music at all, it doesn't move me in any way. When I play video games, I just keep the soundtracks. I don't care that much.
02/21/2019 04:40 PMPosted by Xandoid
While playing hearthstone a lot of people listen to music myself included. I listen to Eminem, Blur, The Beatles and the Celeste soundtrack. So what do you guys listen to?

I'll just look at Google Play Music to answer this (ignoring kid's account, lol)
- Tool
- Bad Religion
- Hollywood Undead
- The OffSpring
- Rise Against
I listen to a podcast. Then I have to go back and re-listen to the podcast, because I was so focused on playing I missed most of it.
Classic rewind on XM, or ingame music. Not too picky lol
I listen to the radio actually, just stream it (Radio 3FM)

Or play complete albums from youtube, then its mostly some obscure metal like Xasthur or so.
According to my Google Music recents:

Dream Theater (primarily)
Amaranthe
Disturbed
Ledger
Elizaveta
Kansas

Also, new DT album hits TOMORROW!!
liquid dnb, liquid trap, trance, rap.
I listen to the howling wolves, echoing through the mountains
I listen to the running streams that rushes through the rocks
I listen to the crackling fire, as I roast the kill that nature provides
I listen to the warcries, my fallen comrades yelled in my dreams

Now, eyes alight, axes ready in hand..... I listen to the cries of my enemies.......

(feel free to subscribe to our new HS forum internet radio channel, WOWOWFM, streaming to all live 24/7........)
A few canned Pandora stations:
- classic rock
- singer songwriter
- 90s alternative
- country mixtape

but mostly custom Pandora stations seeded with assorted old bands like:

- rush
- pink floyd
- dire straits
- matchbox 20
- tom petty
- martina mcbride
- supertramp
lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to
Death and Gothic Doom Metal.

Morgion
Draconian
Sabbath / Ozzy
Candlemass
My Dying Bride
Opeth
Leaves' Eyes
02/21/2019 05:00 PMPosted by QuakerPimp
I listen to a podcast. Then I have to go back and re-listen to the podcast, because I was so focused on playing I missed most of it.

I lol'd. I've been exactly there.

For me it's..
NIN
Tool
Radiohead
Beck

Edit -
Tame Impala
Flaming Lips
Other assorted indie music and 90's grunge era stuffs :-D

Also a shoutout to Wardrum and the DT. Sometimes in there, too.
Haven't listened to much since Six Degrees, and nothing past Octavarium, sadly. Scenes was more my day.
classical and binaural beats.

90% of music is trash
I began exploring the metal realm 3-4 years ago. But I grew up with Green Day and Sum 41 (and still like them) so I'm not getting into anything extreme. I mostly stick to rock subgenres.
Currently going with Breaking Benjamin, Ice Nine Kills, Theory of a Deadman, Sabaton, Orden Ogan, Elvenking, Dragonforce, Falconer. The playlist grows larger
02/21/2019 05:11 PMPosted by Wardrum

Amaranthe
Disturbed
Ledger
Elizaveta
Kansas

A new DT-album?!
Geeee, would have missed that ENTIRELY.
Curious as to what direction they took, this time. Since I did not keep up with announcements, it will be a surprise. A welcome one, in fact.

My own music-collection mostly consists of Django Reinhardt, BB King, Albert King-songs and various genres of metal and rock.
02/22/2019 02:39 AMPosted by RandomDrunk
02/21/2019 05:11 PMPosted by Wardrum

Amaranthe
Disturbed
Ledger
Elizaveta
Kansas

A new DT-album?!
Geeee, would have missed that ENTIRELY.
Curious as to what direction they took, this time. Since I did not keep up with announcements, it will be a surprise. A welcome one, in fact.

My own music-collection mostly consists of Django Reinhardt, BB King, Albert King-songs and various genres of metal and rock.
They said in an interview that with this album, they're really dialing back on the 6-minute interludes and such. A bit of a switch for them, but coming off of something like The Astonishing, I can't blame them for wanting to mix it up. I plan on listening to it on my way to work this morning.

Still not the same without Portnoy, but I do really enjoy them.
I'm listening to Radio Los Santos - The best Radio station in the world
Same stuff I listen to when I play any video game. Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, Disturbed, Godsmack, Dio, etc

\m/