Am i suppost to get a golden legendary ?

New Player Tavern
Guys, everyone says that after every new expansion we are able to get a legendary after open 10 first packs, so, am i able to get a golden legendary if i open a golden pack and this one is the pack number 10? I wonder....
Just in case you're mistaking this, this first-10pack-legendary rule doesn't mean you'll get a legendary in your 10th pack, it means you are guaranteed a legendary before you open the first 10th pack of a certain expansion. It's a one time thing also, Classic for Classic, JtU for JtU, KotFT for KotFT, etc. It does not reset when new expansion hits. It applies to the new expansion because you didn't use up that first-10pack-legendary rule for it yet.

There has not been any golden expansion pack before. Every golden pack has been a Classic pack. I doubt you didn't open any Classic packs during your gaming. But if you really didn't open any, and you didn't get a legendary before your 10th pack, yes, you will get a Classic legendary as golden if you open a golden pack. But as I said, legendary drop chance is so random that it is unlikely you could time this exactly. You could get a legendary on your 9th pack and such. If you already used the firsr-10pack-legendary on Classic packs, you could get a legendary on any of your next 1-40 packs, unable to catch the timing to open a golden one.
02/25/2019 12:04 PMPosted by SKTYolo
everyone says that after every new expansion we are able to get a legendary after open 10 first packs

"People lie." (c)
Golden classic Pack uses a different counter from a normal pack.

I had opened 9 packs without an EPIC to test this. I open the golden pack. I did not get a golden EPIC. Right after when i opened an open #10 normal pack. I got EPIC. Gah well.