Cheated out of a win.

Play Mode Discussion
Was just about to win a game and it freezes up, opponents turn is just going and going and going with nothing happening, I see my opponents pointer moving around so apparently he was taking turns while I was stuck being unable to take a turn. I eventually quit, come back and it says I lost my last ranked game. What the hell?
It happens, when you are feeling there's a lag or a freeze you have to reboot the game- you'd usually lose a turn max., which usually sets you back but isn't and auto concede.

Sh1t happens man
I have to close all VPNs it seems or I get disconnected often.
This happens occasionally on my phone. As soon as I see it happen, I cut the game off and try to reboot it again. For my phone, it's fairly easy to reconnect within a 30 second time period if your connection is good, but to avoid skipping your turn you have to kill the game as soon as the game is no longer synchronized.
Or, wait for it, Blizzard could just fix their game instead of having us jump through hoops. Pretty sure this isn't a new glitch. Even being a small indie developer they could have sorted it out by now.
01/29/2019 12:31 PMPosted by Arc
Or, wait for it, Blizzard could just fix their game instead of having us jump through hoops. Pretty sure this isn't a new glitch. Even being a small indie developer they could have sorted it out by now.

You mean blizzard should fix your internet connection, and the net in general? I’m sure they’ll get on it, just be patient.

Until that happens take a second to reflect what every previous poster told you: you dropped connection (you, not blizzard) and reconnected too late. It stinks, but it’s your connection, not blizzard.
If you are having issues with your connection, please reach out to Technical Support to see if they can assist you in addressing the matter.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/10591461/

If you feel you have found a bug, please post that to the Bug Report Forums.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/10591462/

Usually if the server has a hiccup or issue, it effects many players. Being that you could see your opponent still making moves, it sounds like you disconnected from the specific match (local connection), but were still connected to the server (there are multiple connections for Hearthstone).