Chameleos, One of the best cards in game?

Play Mode Discussion
It's the only card in the game that lets you spy into your opponents hand.

If you draw it early and you are playing the long game, you basically know what card is coming next.

#sniper
Its a cool card, and quite good. :)
But hardly near the best cards in the game.
Probably under used to be sure.
I very highly rate it, use it in an Odd Priest deck and it is great to just have in your hand for the first five turns if nothing else.
Ok it's a good card, underused is a great description.

Seeing, and being able to play, the cards on the other side of the table is a unique attribute.

Great card ;)
02/19/2019 06:42 AMPosted by Headspin
I very highly rate it, use it in an Odd Priest deck and it is great to just have in your hand for the first five turns if nothing else.

I think that's why it underused, there's a rush on to use it, if you can keep hold of it longer you can use it as a tool.

love this card, can you tell?
I don't think hand-spying is that good in Hearthstone, to be honest. Like, you mostly just play around whatever your opponent's deck can do anyway. The deck is 15-20 individual cards, by 10 mana you've drawn half your deck. They probably have one copy of just about everything by that point.

You need cards that do stuff in Hearthstone. Reacting to your opponent's gameplan mostly isn't as good as playing your own.
Its a card that i like and i did craft it early,but it has not been usefull ever since lol. At least it didnt get nerfed so there is that.
People already know whats in opponents hand and they already kow whats coming more or less. Knowing it exactly does not help as much as you would think. You still need to be able to deal with it and for that you now have 1 less card available.
The copy card is rarely usefull and does not help you in any way,card also does not help with your own gameplan (though priest can play without gameplan and all the steal,for that sort of deck this card is fun). Still sometimes you get something usefull like rexxar.
Its a fun card but hs is to straight forward for it to be really good i think.
Chameleos is cool on paper, but in a world of netdecks isn’t very useful. I can just hop over to a website and figure out what my opponent is playing in the first few turns based on that, then just play around any tech cards the web says that deck has.

Sometimes they hit you with a second silence or a Black Knight and you’re off to a great upset, though.
02/19/2019 09:48 AMPosted by Sigtyr
Chameleos is cool on paper, but in a world of netdecks isn’t very useful. I can just hop over to a website and figure out what my opponent is playing in the first few turns based on that, then just play around any tech cards the web says that deck has.

chameleos turns into a copy of a card in their hand websites are only useful for glimeroot