If devs want feedback here it is

Play Mode Discussion
Nerfs are only needed when majority of the time players are unable to counter that archetype. Otherwise make more expansions that fill that hole. Why? Because while it does open up more ideas in the future for cards to be made it's also seen as an excuse. More expansions would mean more work and more work does mean more money but, would people even consider doing such a thing over time? Depends if your consumers keep on coming back for more.

More play modes (Wild Arena,Draft Mode, Pre-Draft decks, ect.), PVE(Really fun challenges and not just imbalanced matches unless there are constant retries on that boss or level where we players aren't forced to start over because of bad draws or the boss has better draws), Listening and responding to suggestions that don't aggravate your community because Blizzard is actually listening and responding through actions supporting that feedback(An auto-squelch, un-nerf old cards that looks balanced in today's meta i.e. Warsong Commander, Edwin VanCleef(yes this guy had stealth!), Mana Wyrm(2 health instead of 2 mana) ect.)

There are more suggestions but, I'll leave this to the community as this is just one man's thoughts and opinion.
Sorry, you've reached the Hearthstone Developer voicemail line, please leave your message after the beep and your game's Community Manager will be along shortly to collect all of your valuable feedback to deliver it to us.
02/21/2019 02:47 PMPosted by Wardrum
Sorry, you've reached the Hearthstone Developer voicemail line, please leave your message after the beep and your game's Community Manager will be along shortly to collect all of your valuable feedback to deliver it to us.

Yep as expected
*Dead dial tone*
02/21/2019 05:54 PMPosted by Tsundude
02/21/2019 02:47 PMPosted by Wardrum

Yep as expected
Understand that this wasn't meant with any snark toward *you*.
02/21/2019 06:46 PMPosted by Wardrum

Yep as expected

Of course not that's why I thumbed you up.

Yep as expected

"We're sorry. The party you have reached has a voicemail box that hasn't been set up yet."
02/22/2019 05:15 PMPosted by Tsundude
...Understand that this wasn't meant with any snark toward *you*.

Of course not that's why I thumbed you up.

Giggity.